Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

I Want Your Love fanart

PaperIz

Featured Posts

I like it! I do think you need to practice on drawing people, but otherwise it's pretty nice! :)

idk what to put here

PaperIz

Dose laigs tho :legend:

haha yeah I wanted her to look sorta sailor moon-y :p

Can't wait to fap to this later tonight :stalkga:

Jk, it's very nice! :kisses:

:trollga: tthank you :lmao: 

I like it! I do think you need to practice on drawing people, but otherwise it's pretty nice! :)

i have admittedly given up on drawing people correctly :lana:i just embrace the wrong anatomy and roll with it at this point lol

haha yeah I wanted her to look sorta sailor moon-y :p

:trollga: tthank you :lmao: 

i have admittedly given up on drawing people correctly :lana:i just embrace the wrong anatomy and roll with it at this point lol

I wanna argue but i draw people like they came out of a Cartoon Network cartoon so i really can't lol

idk what to put here

PaperIz

I wanna argue but i draw people like they came out of a Cartoon Network cartoon so i really can't lol

lol! That's what I've come to love about my style. It just looks crazy cartoony and I've learned I'm happiest with my art when I play off that and use it as a strength :)

SychosSoChic

lol! That's what I've come to love about my style. It just looks crazy cartoony and I've learned I'm happiest with my art when I play off that and use it as a strength :)

All that's important :applause: 

Personally I love it, it gives me Bubbles - All Grown Up in a disco teas tbh :wao:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

PaperIz

All that's important :applause: 

Personally I love it, it gives me Bubbles - All Grown Up in a disco teas tbh :wao:

oh wow thank you! ? fun fact, I can never draw the power puff girls in a way where I'm satisfied. They're so hard to draw :air: and yes I struggled with my art style for sooo long but now I'm in a good place. I just wasn't made for realism. Trippy cartoon shizz is where I feel safe lol

Archived