šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

All Glorious JIGSAW Death Traps ranked

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

Check out this article, they ranked, and commented on 52 death traps that 7 "Saw" had...

http://www.craveonline.ca/culture/780877-ranking-52-death-traps-saw-movies

For those who forgot how awesome theme song of this movie was:Ā 

WARNING: VIOLENT CONTENT

And also for those who want to see death traps in action again, I found this compilation: (quality is not good tho)

WARNING: VIOLENT CONTENT

AlphaMonster

For those who did not see the movies:

Movies are about Jigsaw(main character)'s "games".

In the series' narrative, Kramer is a formerĀ civil engineerĀ dying from an inoperableĀ frontal lobeĀ tumorĀ that had developed fromĀ colon cancer. After aĀ failed suicide attempt, Kramer found a new appreciation for his life, and decided to dedicate the rest of his life to inspiring the same appreciation in others by testing their will to live. His methods include forcing his subjects through deadly scenarios, which he referred to as "games" or "tests", in which they were forced to inflict pain upon themselves or others in order to escape. These tests were typically symbolic of what Jigsaw perceived as a flaw in each person's moral character or life. The Jigsaw name was given to him by the media for his practice of cutting aĀ puzzleĀ piece shape of flesh from those who fail.

RAMROD

The bear trap always be Ā nightmareĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

AlphaMonster

The bear trap always be Ā nightmareĀ 

We only saw it once in live action tho... All other people escaped from it...

AlphaMonster

i dont know why but the pit of syringe always gets me hauntedĀ :air:

The one I felt the worst was probably the woman who was cooked up in that giant human oven...Ā 

I can't which movie she was from, but she was the wife of the guy who lied about escaping from one of jigsaw's death traps.

Anderson123

What.. some of the traps in the Top 10 don't make any sense there. I'm a fan of the movies but I totally expected The Rack, Angel Trap andĀ Reverse Bear Trap (Amanda's) to be there as well.

Hauser

The scene with syringes is the one that made my skin crawl like nothing ever has while watching these movies so I have to go with that one as the most memorable and nasty.

Archived