Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HQ artRAVE backdrops

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hecturr

I know them. They have a lot of stuff we've never seen.

You've got about as much credibility as me when I say I know you've got terminal brain cancer and only gor 3 days to live, trust me I'm a doctor.

President Biden

You've got about as much credibility as me when I say I know you've got terminal brain cancer and only gor 3 days to live, trust me I'm a doctor.

he posted it. I am creditably 

I got drunk

Pop Art

-

he posted it. I am creditably 

But none of it is new? It's all from a demo reel that has been online for the past 5 months and was even posted about here just yesterday?

President Biden

But none of it is new? It's all from a demo reel that has been online for the past 5 months and was even posted about here just yesterday?

never seen the demo reel. I am gonna leak the sheisado c2c remix with them soon as we get the full one

I got drunk

Interlude

They're just scamming people for followers, none of what they have posted is new

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Hecturr

never seen the demo reel. I am gonna leak the sheisado c2c remix with them soon as we get the full one

lol

mister max

sure jan :flower: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

wow the Zoic Studios Experiential Reel was awesome.

..why haven't i seen that b4 :emma:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived