Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are there any reviews about AHS Hotel premiere?

Cry

Featured Posts

Serendipity

There was one negative by a troll reviewer, but I hope that the rest are good

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

There was one negative by a troll reviewer, but I hope that the rest are good

Maybe it's fake? And can you give me a link, please :kisses:

PdogtheDaibutsu

Maybe it's fake? And can you give me a link, please :kisses:

don't bother reading it. EW said she was fantastic. There should be more to come tomorrow 

don't bother reading it. EW said she was fantastic. There should be more to come tomorrow 

I'm praying :pray:

malazam

Kinda reviews but yes E!, Variety, Buzzfed (can't find the tweet)

More talking about the premiere and 'reviews' in their accs 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ray of Light

No! Turns out Gaga isn't actually on the show itself, but will debut a new song from LG5 every week after every episode. So watch it! 

monketsharona

Hey guy don't worry ! whatever you know there will be both good and bad reviews, it's always the same :yes:

I'm pretty sure Gaga will get far more good reviews than bad... We'll see ;) 

Luna Lovegood

Here and here

GUYS DONT WORRY, So far meeting the casts they say she was very talented when it goes to acting so ... I think this is false. I remember in an interview Ryan said "Her introduction on episode one is a six-minute [scene] -- almost like a silent movie with no dialogue, and lots of blood and nudity," he spilled. "We started shooting on one of our first days, and you always want to throw people in with sort of an easy scene and she said, 'No, let's go for it.' So, it's pretty phenomenal and I think she'll surprise -- in a great way -- a lot of people" so I'm sure that this review is FALSE.

luna’s advocate

luxoricious

That bad review was obviously fake.
He said that Max Greenfield didn't appear in the first episode, and Sarah Paulson said last night at the red carpet that he does actually appear. And so another guy who I didn't know, he also said that Max appeared. So obviously that "reviewer" was only trolling Gaga fanbase. So basic, I just can't...

asana15

Are there any reviews from critics about AHS Hotel premiere and more importantly about GAGA'S ACTING!?

Not on Sunday.

There will be plenty 24 hours before the first showing once the embargo is lifted.

Just a quick reminder to ppl to keep calm with reviews coming in. :) I urge everyone not to Take them too seriously after one episode, good or bad. And don't let them spoil your own experience of The show. After The whole season we might have a overview of The critical reception, but yeah for now just Take it easy and ENJOY! 

Oh and most important, do NOT start attacking critics for their reviews! It will only make things worse and reflects badly on Gaga. And its just pathetic, so a big no no for that sort of behaviour.

Archived