Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS: Hotel Premiere - Lady Gaga walks the red carpet!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL PREMIERES IN LOS ANGELES

12036429_960305720672078_350863554571721

American-Horror-Story-Renewed-Season-5.j

One of America's most talked about and BIGGEST fall series premieres its fifth season tonight in Los Angeles today! The star of the show, LADY GAGA, will walk the red carpet tonight with her acting peers to celebrate.

American Horror Story broke ratings records last season, so hype and anticipation will be high for today's premiere for press around the world! The premiere worked similarly to movie premieres, for reviewers and industry insiders to get an exclusive look at the first 90-minute episode of the season. The red carpet and party is a big celebration for the cast as the show kicks off for the fall!

Stay tuned to this thread for reviews of the first episode, red carpet looks, and more!

Watch interviews on the red carpet with AHS's official Periscope here!: https://www.periscope.tv/AHSFX Also search #AHSRedCarpet on Twitter for the latest.

LADY GAGA (THE COUNTESS) WALKS THE RED CARPET: (WILL ADD HQ WHEN AVAILABLE) 

CQcJDgfWsAArXro.png

CQcJxOwWIAAmBfe.jpg

CQcIXjMWoAA5yYW.jpg

CQcMhMEW8AIVO68.jpg

CQcOEimWgAAIdy2.jpg

Lady Gaga was asked to describe her character in 3 words and she said: "I'm very hungry..." before walking off.

OTHER CAST MEMBERS:

CQb1cClWcAAu-MK.jpg

CQb8OYSWEAAqomm.jpg

CQb8FXhWgAAZRCT.jpg

CQb8Y4ZVEAUnb_X.jpg

CQb9nOUUAAE9Wtu.jpg

CQb_eMkWoAAknF1.jpg

CQcAkUaWgAAyGOX.jpg

CQcBgDPWwAAInww.jpg

CQcB9oSW8AASj25.jpg

11825189_942332962469354_646038299200289

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Can't waiiiit!! :legend: 

Hope we get lots of amazing pics with everyone :giveup: and an amazing red carpet look :giveup: 

Sister

Exciting~

This will be my first time following along with this sort of premiere scene. I never even followed the True Blood Premiere Red Carpet Party scene.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Alien Tulip

Gaga is already at Fox Studios dressed like a human. Hopefully she gets her ass off the tub and heads straight to the dressing room soon so she can demolish our souls at the red carpet

Americano

Inb4 she arrives as a human like at the emmys 

I'd be kinda disappointed. I feel like this time she can arrive in character and it'd be appropriate.

If not, I'd lose hope that she'll ever walk a carpet as The Countess :giveup: 

LaMaisonGaga

I'd be fine with it. Slayed the look :legend: 

lamaisongaga.com

Brooke Candy

Gurl she walked there like the Goddess that she is.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Alien Tulip

I'd be kinda disappointed. I feel like this time she can arrive in character and it'd be appropriate.

If not, I'd lose hope that she'll ever walk a carpet as The Countess :giveup: 

I know! I want to see The Countess on the red carpet so that way Fashion Police, E! and other media outlets can praise her for a whole week and most importantly be slayed. I just want to see her arrive with huge long black dress, the silver arm and black lipstick with lace covering her face maybe. 

Archived