Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

"Bad Romance" references in "I Want Your Love"...

Ryan Reid

Featured Posts

Ryan Reid

Anyone else catch it? Notice how the title line from today's disco-inspired release ("I want your love") mimics the chorus of Gaga's biggest 4x4 beat disco anthem "Bad Romance"...

"I want your love... love, love, love, I want your love."

"I want your love and I want your revenge..."

"I want your love and all your lover's revenge"

"I want your love and I want your revenge."

...She's taking us back to our roots with Bad Romance + disco! 

2eal8xh.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

YOU ARE REACHING with these threads now

Make one thread with every small Gaga thing that you have noticed in this new video, at least.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

BlackJudas

"I Want Your Love" is a cover from Chic's 1978 album. Most likely just a coincidence.

Ryan Reid

YOU ARE REACHING with these threads now

Make one thread with every small Gaga thing that you have noticed in this new video, at least.

Nothing is "small" when it comes to Gaga references. :) 

Ryan Reid

WOW... Never expected Gaga fans to be so adverse to a--lyzing her references. When did you all become fans? Isn't this what we all signed up for? Losing faith in GGD fast... 

Ryan Reid

Do you not even notice how the lighting and imagery of "I Want Your Love" video is basically the inverse of the lighting for "Bad Romance"? Dark vs. light? It's clearly intentional (hence, the images I posted). This is 100% what I love about her! 

Cameltoe Chariot

WOW... Never expected Gaga fans to be so adverse to a--lyzing her references. When did you all become fans? Isn't this what we all signed up for? Losing faith in GGD fast... 

Girl...

:madge:

Sister

It is cool if you want to do this, but you can at least put it all in one thread, that is all.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FameHookah

yep i feel you 

The Fame and The Fame Monster Stans were more open minded

Everything went to **** when she released BTW and ARTPOP , havent seen a proper thread a--lyzing gaga's work , and when someone tried to interpret ARTPOP eveyone was like "LMAO YOUYOU ARE REACHING DELUSIONAL BITCH ARTPOP DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING, ITS A BASIC TRASH ALBUM"

So yea..

OT : Yes i see the references , the lighting , her vocals , and her pose at the end :)

Sorry 4 my bad english tho

WTF is MDNA

UnculturedBigot

Gags is JUST a model on this TOM FORD video, nothing to do with her personal imagery at all + someone else directed bad romance. Just because Gags is included doesn't mean she design everything like in her videos. Shes JUST THERE, nothing more or less.

Ryan Reid

WOW... I'm flabbergasted. Clearly you all need to take a refresher course in what it means to be a Little Monster. Just trying to have some fun interpreting meaning into the greatest pop act I've ever known. Didn't know that it would be so offensive to so many of you here. 

monsterdreams

YASSSSS DRAG HA

MICROWAVE THIS CULT SITE 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Ryan Reid

yep i feel you 

The Fame and The Fame Monster Stans were more open minded

Everything went to **** when she released BTW and ARTPOP , havent seen a proper thread a--lyzing gaga's work , and when someone tried to interpret ARTPOP eveyone was like "LMAO YOUYOU ARE REACHING DELUSIONAL BITCH ARTPOP DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING, ITS A BASIC TRASH ALBUM"

So yea..

OT : Yes i see the references , the lighting , her vocals , and her pose at the end :)

Sorry 4 my bad english tho

PREACH. You feel me, my friend! 

mister max

WOW... I'm flabbergasted. Clearly you all need to take a refresher course in what it means to be a Little Monster. Just trying to have some fun interpreting meaning into the greatest pop act I've ever known. Didn't know that it would be so offensive to so many of you here. 

sis this is GGD, wherenwe all have an opinion and we all share our thoughts, if we would all think the same as everyone else, that would be weird :emma:  some people share their opinion in a rude way, others not :shrug: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived