💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can "The Punk" be the title for LG5?

GagaSlays

Featured Posts

On Twitter the hastag #FunkThePunk has been used a lot, including Gaga Daily, even Lady Gaga retweeted a tweet with the hastag. 

According to a source the title for LG5 is: _ _ _  _ _ _ _. Seven spaces, and if you try The Punk, it fits perfectly. So this could mean that the album will be called The Punk and it would be a Funk album.

Artist

Kermit

inb4 it's "ART POP" or "POP ART"

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Jesse Pinkman

I'd rather it just be 'Punk' it sounds better imo.

It's science, bitch

LePetitGAGABLover

I think gaga is more original and creative than to call her album a genre:stalkga:

Its like if she called The Fame Monster another name like The Pop Monster :excuseu:

GloZell Green

inb4 it's "ART POP" or "POP ART"

That's not 7 letters :toofunny: And no it doesn't sound too good in my opinion... It sounds like an attempt of The Fame 2.0 :hor:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ChasingGhosts

That 'source' has already been disproved, he was just some random pretending to be a part of the Haus. :lmao: The Punk is a horrible title tbh. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Cody Draco

I think gaga is more original and creative than to call her album a genre:stalkga:

Its like if she called The Fame Monster another name like The Pop Monster :excuseu:

art pop is a genre sis :rip:

LePetitGAGABLover

art pop is a genre sis :rip:

MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kermit

That's not 7 letters :toofunny: And no it doesn't sound too good in my opinion... It sounds like an attempt of The Fame 2.0 :hor:

7 spaces, not letters, it says 6 letters and one space, the true warholian experience is coming #ART POP #GetReadyFor #ART POP

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

TimisaMonster

According to a source? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That 'source' has already been disproved, he was just some random pretending to be a part of the Haus. :lmao: The Punk is a horrible title tbh. 

:bye:

Artist

ChasingGhosts

:bye:

Don't get mad when you ask for opinions and don't like what people give back. :queenga:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

barcodemonster

If I was chosen to name her album I would call it 

"VIBE"

scan my barcode

Archived