💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift donates $50k to cancer patient

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Zsolti

Amazing.

A singer with 100 billion dollars donates $50k to charity.

What a saint.

how much did you donate?

cXe9sd5.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

The pressed are still pressedT i c. The Lord, her power

XIpLih1.gif

Gracious, charity queen :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

AyaKara

Hey guys, no comments about Taylor in regards to her court history/money/etc. What matters is that she's helping someone in much greater need than she is. Thank you!

LoveandMagic

Jesus christ the comments on here. :awkney:

All Ayden and his parents care about is that an extra $50,000 (in addition to the other donations being raised) will go toward the expensive treatments this kid will need to fight this horrific disease. 

And by the way, the goal for donations was $20,000, Taylor donated over twice that amount and who knows how much was already raised. People missing the damn point in such a hurry to trash some pop star. I'm not even a Taylor fan, but this was an extremely kind gesture on her part that WILL HELP this kid. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Amazing.

A singer with 100 billion dollars donates $50k to charity.

What a saint.

How much did you donate?

Did you even buy your own fave's albums? 

Did you even help the poor? 

Sit down hun.

$50k gained from suing her poor fans! 

I bet you thought this was funny in your head. 

Do you YOURSELF even donate to charity?

RainingOnMe

How much did you donate?

Did you even buy your own fave's albums? 

Did you even help the poor? 

Sit down hun.

You need help.

You need help.

The only person here who needs help is you. Calling out others about donating an amount yet you yourself seem to not have donated any money to the charity. :applause: 

she is still money hungry. :love: and a basic. :pole:

If she's basic, then what are you? :love:

I dont see the need for celebrities like her to make their donations public. Should we consider you or treat you like the next Mother Teresa 'cause you made your "generous donation" public? Nah. Learn from Angelina Jolie if you wanna be considered a good heart. She is not posting her donations public so the rest can bow down to her. 

Tell us more. SInce you're better than her, right? :nick:

It was in the donation comments, loads of people comment after making a donation :laughga: I don't see why her being Taylor Swift makes it so that she shouldn't say anything to make it more genuine in the eyes of others? :confused: She was leaving kind words for the family and the child, she wasn't flaunting what a generous deed she'd done :shrug: 

Thank you Haroon for this. 

Morphine Prince

Well, apparently it was funny according to people who found it funny in this thread :rip: It was meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously. That seems to have gone over people's heads in this thread.

Furthermore, I do actually donate to charities when I have the chance, and in fact, later this month I will go volunteer at an event where poor people get dental procedures done for free. 

Archived