💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift donates $50k to cancer patient

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Benji

Taylor funds the saving of a child's life and more..... and y'all still making cracks and being pressed? Lord, help this site.

Lindsay-Lohan-Eye-Roll.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I wonder why such a negative stereotype is placed on Gaga and her fans, and then i remember :fail::fail:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

AbuHassan1992

Wow, I'm disgusted. 

Some people on here really post some disgusting stuff. She donated A LOT of money to HELP a CHILD with a deadly disease, and you're sitting on here making jokes, calling her greedy and hungry for publicity. **** it, even if she DID do it for publicity, who cares? She's trying to save a life. 

You should be ashamed of yourselves, I honestly can't believe it. Bullies. 

No good deed, huh?

AbuHassan1992

Well, apparently it was funny according to people who found it funny in this thread :rip: It was meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously. That seems to have gone over people's heads in this thread.

Furthermore, I do actually donate to charities when I have the chance, and in fact, later this month I will go volunteer at an event where poor people get dental procedures done for free. 

so because you're charitable yourself you get a free pass? 

And the only thing that seems to have gone over people's heads in this thread is the fact that an innocent kid's life might be saved.

Tropico

For once, let's put jokes aside and take a moment to be happy for the family in this time of need. Imagine all they're going through. I don't stan Taylor and I don't hate her either but I will admit that what she has done for this family is a true sign of generosity. She is helping so much and for y'all to be taking jabs at her for that is very low. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

malazam

Oh my god can you just shut up? I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Gaga donated money. You people are terrible and throw away her generosity for no apparent reason. Is it because she makes money that you ever will? I don't even like Taylor but you have to give her props for caring about her fans. The 50K could save the poor child's life and you are being negative because she could've donated a little more. Sad. Tell me more popular artists who have donated tons of money to their fans, besides Gaga.

I'm just saying that the dancer probably had the money to help and I Stan for Taylor. It's amazing that she donated to help the child I would do the same if I got her money and stop that thing 'is it because she makes money that you ever will' didn't you learn nothing from nothing Gaga? My comment was kinda saving her money but yes I'm jealousy of her $$$$$ lol

I just tried to make a point which's he probably had the money to help but Taylor did.....IT'S HIS NEPHEW!!!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Morphine Prince

so because you're charitable yourself you get a free pass? 

And the only thing that seems to have gone over people's heads in this thread is the fact that an innocent kid's life might be saved.

Did I say that? No.

I stated it because I was asked. 

Actually, I think everyone knows this kid's life could be saved. 

Whispering

When my fave (or my faves) donate to charity and are being generous, they don't make a big deal out of it; they don't brag about it and they clearly sure as hell don't do it for just publicity and positive press.

Not the one in your Avi. Everyone knows she donates just for publicity and attention! 

Where is Taylor bragging about this donation? I must have missed that. 

Archived