Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pop Stars That Are Not Genuine to Fans?

Dangerous Man

Who among them don't really care about their fans?   

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who among them don't really care about their fans?

• Lady Gaga
    • Katy Perry
    • Rihanna
    • Taylord
    • Nicki Minaj
    • Ariana Grande
    • Justin Bieber
    • One Direction
    • Avril Lavigne
    • Others

Featured Posts

Mess at people voting for Ariana. She's always so cute and polite to her fans and literally gives them so many presents and has dinner with them / makes free meet and greets / always stops to take selfies even if she's tired or sick.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga. Her bodygaurd tackled a fan and she showed NO COMPASSION. She was like:

:derpga: "better look next time."

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Dangerous Man

Katy almost won the poll. The hatred for her on this site is REAL.  :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Whispering

Lady Gaga. Her bodygaurd tackled a fan and she showed NO COMPASSION. She was like:

:derpga: "better look next time."

That guy deserved to be tackled. When you step in front of a celebrity, keep going around a body guard that is telling you to step back...and then step in front of the celebrity's exit from a crowd...you deserve to get pulled away! Gaga's bodygaurd deals with overexcited fans hundreds of times a year and that particular fan pushed it too far and was a potential danger to Gaga! The bodygaurd absolutelydid the right thing...100 per cent! Gaga had no reason to show compassion to someone like that! 

StrawberryBlond

oh yes i forgot that i'm talking to you and you know the ins and outs of every artist's minds

You've got a real attitude problem. I really can't stand it when I'm civil to people but they don't pay it back. This is a forum where people can submit opinions and speculations and there's nothing wrong with what I'm doing. I considered pursuing psychology and detective work for a reason - because I like to see what's going on in other people's heads. The way other people think has always fascinated me so that's why I speculate on a lot of their actions but that's all it'll ever be. The world would be boring if all we did was go around saying: "This person could be like this...but I don't know them personally, so I won't even go there." When we don't know people personally, we will speculate, it's human nature. You're doing it to me right now.

You know what bugs me the most?

Even above the most ingenuine pop star?

How they gave their followers names after Gaga created Monsters.    To this day it annoys the **** out of me , because its so disingenous when you see them posting on twitter calling their fans the katy cats, the beliebers, the rhi rhi navy or what the **** ever.

Like their manager went up to them and said hey heres a way to appear somewhat like you give a ****.   

THIS. It's so predictable and cheesy now. In the case of Meghan Trainor, she named her fans after releasing her debut single. That's how desperate the artists of today are to cement themselves with a solid fanbase and become a big name star. Thing is, you don't technically have fans until your second album. The ones that stick around for that are your fans. But with your debut, all those people aren't your fans yet, they just like your debut album. Maybe the artists think by attaching a fan label to them so early, they'll encourage loyalty right from the start.

That guy deserved to be tackled. When you step in front of a celebrity, keep going around a body guard that is telling you to step back...and then step in front of the celebrity's exit from a crowd...you deserve to get pulled away! Gaga's bodygaurd deals with overexcited fans hundreds of times a year and that particular fan pushed it too far and was a potential danger to Gaga! The bodygaurd absolutelydid the right thing...100 per cent! Gaga had no reason to show compassion to someone like that! 

i was joking

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Kacey Elizabeth

Why isn't Demi Lovato on this poll?

whales aren't allowed. :pumpkat:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Dangerous Man

whales aren't allowed. :pumpkat:

delete this fatkat :murderga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived