💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato naked for Vanity Fair

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

this shoot isn't photoshoped

Vanity Fair didn't photoshop. Oh girl that's cute.  As perfect as body can be there is always a blemish that gets airbrushed hun. There is always a filter used to change lighting too. No matter what VF tells you. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's trying way too hard to lose the immature image and be a "mature" artist. It feels so fake and try-hard.

skaxboy

She looks great and I dig the whole "no make up" look. I'm not too keen how she keeps making it seem she is the poster child for curvy girls. I know what girls with curves are and I'd say she does and that's great. But she makes it seem as if she gets body shamed all the time. There's definitely admiration in being confident with your body and all, but there are other girls who are thicker and have more curves. 

I guess I found it so annoying when she tweeted Mattel to make a Barbie with curves and to use her as a model.

Dangerous Man

Her ass is wide open OMG.   She looks hot! Slay Demetria. Give us your classy bangerz era. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

More power to her. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

They don't really seem all that to me :confused: I'm happy that she's more confident with herself now and everything, that's a beautiful thing to become :flutter: But as far as the pictures go they don't stand out to me as particularly amazing or anything :shrug: 

crisTEAne

the #WomenAgainstFeminism thing was very stupid of her. :wtf: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Born To Slay

the #WomenAgainstFeminism thing was very stupid of her. :wtf: 

Well, when a movement acts as ridiciousously as there's, you should expect some people to not wanna be accosiated with it. Just like many vegans/ARAs refuse to be associated with PETA.

Paper Gangsta

Vanity Fair didn't photoshop. Oh girl that's cute.  As perfect as body can be there is always a blemish that gets airbrushed hun. There is always a filter used to change lighting too. No matter what VF tells you. 

Umconsidering lighting is pretty terrible I'm sure it wasn't photoshoped

crisTEAne

Well, when a movement acts as ridiciousously as there's, you should expect some people to not wanna be accosiated with it. Just like many vegans/ARAs refuse to be associated with PETA.

it's rather a concept. representing those ideals in the form of a movement is another thing. you can choose not to be associated with that; however, that doesn't make feminism wrong.

publicly saying that she is against feminism implies that she doesn't even know what feminism is.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived