celeb

Demi Lovato naked for Vanity Fair

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I can appreciate nude photography but I just don't find those pics beautiful or interesting in any way.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Supersonic

I thought everybody was exaggerating but... You can actually see her A N U S in one of the pictures :lmao:

Paper Gangsta

I agree with who ever said this era feels forced. What is the message behind it? Is the only way to be confident is to be naked and airbrushed? Pink's song "Stupid Girls" comes to mind. 

this shoot isn't photoshoped

Harry

This would've been more powerful and suited her purpose if she had done it when she was bigger/didn't have a body type that young girls typically aspire to. She's just posing like a conventionally s-xy person whilst telling people to embrace themselves in their own skin regardless of their flaws or whatever, but she only decided to do this once she lost weight and her body fit a certain standard portrayed in the media.

She really is doing the most this era, and the execution of all of it is so poor.

Celebrate ur confidence guys!

CMeRBCDWgAAXb8a.jpgCMeRBCwWIAAzrMc.jpgCMeRBDaWIAAL_YK.jpgCMeRBGqWIAA-CN6.jpg

Lion Heart

Yes queen

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Tropico

This would've been more powerful and suited her purpose if she had done it when she was bigger/didn't have a body type that young girls typically aspire to. She's just posing like a conventionally s-xy person whilst telling people to embrace themselves in their own skin regardless of their flaws or whatever, but she only decided to do this once she lost weight and her body fit a certain standard portrayed in the media.

She really is doing the most this era, and the execution of all of it is so poor.

"#WomenAgainstFeminism"

I'm done with you, Demi. :smh: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Harry

"#WomenAgainstFeminism"

I'm done with you, Demi. :smh: 

But she did it before it was 'cool', you know!! Because feminism is obviously just a trend like a hairstyle or a music genre!!

She's a joke tbh

Riot Poof

I'm not surprised she did this, tbh.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

KyliesChild

Oh my god she is so unintelligible. 

Archived