Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato naked for Vanity Fair

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Zsolti

just keep in mind that body shaming is not cute :nick: 

I'm not body shaming :stalkga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

"ew" " :wtf: "

let's not :))))

well what do you expect me as a gay man to say?

YESSS DEMI GIMME THEM ASSCHEEKS I'LL MAKE U FEEL CONFIDENT MAMA

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

SEVDALIZA

well what do you expect me as a gay man to say?

YESSS DEMI GIMME THEM ASSCHEEKS I'LL MAKE U FEEL CONFIDENT MAMA

don't pull the "gay man" card, it's not an excuse to shame someone for their body. i meaaaaaannnnnn

i don't expect you to be attracted to her, i expect you to be respectful of her as a human being lol  

operating from another world

Zsolti

don't pull the "gay man" card, it's not an excuse to shame someone for their body. i meaaaaaannnnnn

i don't expect you to be attracted to her, i expect you to be respectful of her as a human being lol  

fair enough

Zsolti

selena-gomez-s-xy-legs-pantless-cover-ar

ss04-demi-lovato-patrick-ecclesine-vf.jp

:green:

mte :lmao:

JusKeepBreathin

I agree with who ever said this era feels forced. What is the message behind it? Is the only way to be confident is to be naked and airbrushed? Pink's song "Stupid Girls" comes to mind. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

teenagechrist

Queen of showing her annus because she feels confident 

feeling so hot tamale

Bette Davis

Although the nudity feels desperate, she looks amazing :flutter: her body is beautiful and it must be wonderful for her to go from eating disorders to feeling confident enough to pose nude. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Creyk

I don't think this will create the buzz she was hoping for.

Maybe if she went full-frontal but she isn't brave enough to do that, even though that is exactly what she needs. To do something ineteresting and out of the ordinary, just for once.

Archived