💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

PewDiePie released a game "Legend Of The Brofist"! Apple + Android

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

This is old few days, but didn't get a proper chance to make this before. 

It's a platform game and it contains plenty of awesome details and things that are related to himself, his fans, or pop culture. Seems like a fun game, you can check out videos on youtube, it's available for both Apple and Android! 

pewdiepie.png7_pewdiepie_legend_of_the_brofist.jpgpewdiepie5.pngpewdiepie-legend-of-the-brofist-is-an-am

💎

Morphine Prince

"Brofist".... I'm cringing.

Congrats to him on becoming a millionaire on this content he creates. I don't see the appeal but he must be doing something right.

Phoenix

Congrats to him on becoming a millionaire on this content he creates. I don't see the appeal but he must be doing something right.

Brofist is related to his fans, it's been there since the beginning. 

Yeah he does, he is one of the rare youtubers who actually deserves the success he gets, 

💎

Sunny

Brofist makes me cringe so much :air: Not the fist thing, but the bro 

Congrats to him though, I never liked him (as a youtube character), but still, congrats :party:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Phoenix

Brofist makes me cringe so much :air: Not the fist thing, but the bro 

It's a thing between straight males tho. 

💎

Morphine Prince

Brofist is related to his fans, it's been there since the beginning. 

Yeah he does, he is one of the rare youtubers who actually deserves the success he gets, 

I know. It's still cringeworthy though lol. 

Can you explain to me why he deserves his success? I want the perspective of one of his fans. 

Sunny

It's a thing between straight males tho. 

I've always hated it, it's cringe ngl. I sometimes I use it in real life, but I cringe afterwards :air:

Chromatislaps

so he made millions by making brofisting a thing? :green:

j/k :toofunny: 

Phoenix

I know. It's still cringeworthy though lol. 

Can you explain to me why he deserves his success? I want the perspective of one of his fans. 

I'm not his fan, I do watch some of the videos when an interesting game is out so I wanna see the playthrough, I think he is the best out of all the gamers when it comes to that. 

He deserves it cause he works hard, he records videos, uploads optimum around 3 videos per day (except for when he is on vacation), most of youtubers upload 2 videos per week. All the editing that comes through. He is humble, nice, down to earth, even tho he is the most famous youtuber, he is still the same, and fame didn't hit his head. I know him since he had around 1M subscribers. 

Also he is often doing charity work which is very important. And not many youtubers do that. 

💎

Sunny

King pewdiepie! :legend:

Markiplier is better though :coffee:

LadyGagaVevo tho

tumblr_lxzdyoiMpF1qdlkgg.gif

Iwontell

I don't care about him, but I also don't understand why everyone hates him so much :P

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived