💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga didn't break her hip...

NE Thing

Featured Posts

ShockPop

There was no more demand for her. Oversaturation. She would have had her final dates, a month or so off, then jumped on aura and Gypsy. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

This thread wouldn't exist. :saladga:

And the Paparazzi conspiracy wouldn't match anymore. :saladga:

adding further speculation that Gaga is a time traveler and planned her career  

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Better Day

Maybe it'd still be I Wanna Be With You and not Dope :udidnt: 

I Wanna Be With You (or the flawless Dope) wouldn't of existed. She wrote it after she broke her hip :koons:

Together You And I!

Haroon

I Wanna Be With You (or the flawless Dope) wouldn't of existed. She wrote it after she broke her hip :koons:

I have absiolutely no problem with that :green: 

TEANUS

Born This Way Ball would've ended the day it was planned to, I think TEA or whatever the original lead single was would've been released in May and the album in July/ August. And everything probably would've went better cause Gaga wouldn't have ****ed with the concept of the album as long as she did taking it from an experimental party album to a "reverse warholian", Promote Online Kindness, experience. Basically, the way things were supposed to be 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Lady DoppelGaga

What do you think she would've done with the BTWB? I would have liked her to add more North American dates, as well as UK, New Zealand, Scotland, Mexico and other countries as such. What do you think though?

wait is breaking her hip still the code for when she went to rehab? :p

• 2 weeks later...
ElectricHaus

I think it would have ended in Oklahoma like it was supposed to. I do think though that ARTPOP would have come out a whole lot earlier....

gagzus

She would have finished the tour, probably take a short (2 week) break and start preparing ARTPOP, with a different lead single. Venus and Applause wouldn't exist but we would still have GUY. R. Kelly wouldnt be on DWUW.

yes we would because DWUW was done in 2012 and so was Applause, the songs she worked on in 2013 were MJH, BN, Dope, Venus and the Aura changes

I feel like if she didnt break her hip.... something worse would have happened... like exhaustion... a d--g relapse... or the 27 club :-/ ....maybe she was saved because of it. Remember Troy was counting the coins no matter what her schedule was

I thought this was gonna be a conspiracy theory that she didn't actually break her hip

I had the exact same thought in mind! 

• 8 months later...
JonathanMinaj2

She would've finished the tour in March. Then went quiet for a little bit. Released the first single from ARTPOP late July / early August. ARTPOP would've been so different, different tracklist, songs that stayed on ARTPOP would've sounded a bit different.

As Gaga stated she was depressed those couple of months. She worked on / changed the album a lot.

But everything happens for a reason. So obviously Gaga was meant to break her hip. LG5 will bring her back to TFM/BTW level of fame, even bigger.

Archived