💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga didn't break her hip...

NE Thing

Featured Posts

NE Thing

What do you think she would've done with the BTWB? I would have liked her to add more North American dates, as well as UK, New Zealand, Scotland, Mexico and other countries as such. What do you think though?

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She probably would have released the first single off of ARTPOP during the North American Tour and jumped to the promo tour right after. And probably would have died from exhaustion after that.

venusian

it would've probably kept going and going and outgrossed tmb possibly 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

WhoAskedOpinions

What do you think she would've done with the BTWB? I would have liked her to add more North American dates, as well as UK, New Zealand, Scotland, Mexico and other countries as such. What do you think though?

Oh my gosh, so if she didn't break her hip you'd want her to do even more shows?? I'd want her to film the tour one night and make it a DVD, and just end it with a bang. Maybe having an "attack" on the stage could be cool? Like the new race starts attacking the castle and it gets caught on fire and "burns down." And during the encore she is standing in the ashes. Then she could lie low for a few months and work on the next album. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

she would have continued the tour like planed & then gone quickly to the release of ARTPOP, which than would have taken place in the Summer of 2013 

NE Thing

Oh my gosh, so if she didn't break her hip you'd want her to do even more shows?? I'd want her to film the tour one night and make it a DVD, and just end it with a bang. Maybe having an "attack" on the stage could be cool? Like the new race starts attacking the castle and it gets caught on fire and "burns down." And during the encore she is standing in the ashes. Then she could lie low for a few months and work on the next album. 

good idea.

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Dramatica

We'd have had The Born This Way Ball Tour DVD

crying+girl.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Brooke Candy

If Gaga didn't break her hip then Aura would've been the leadsingle from ARTPOP.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived