Lana Del Rey - Music To Watch Boys To

Benji

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

Fixed, it's her only video that's worth it :lolly:

frankly given the semi consistent vibes between everything after SS video, i'd say that BJ and BTD where the videos the label wanted and not the ones she did.

Ferrer Zorola

frankly given the semi consistent vibes between everything after SS video, i'd say that BJ and BTD where the videos the label wanted and not the ones she did.

well if her videos are going to look the way she wants than good for her but you can't expect everybody to love her vision... 
oh and high by the beach doesn't follow the line of her post-summertime sadness videos tho... do you think it was the label's decision, too? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Angel Down

Even though I adore Lana and I worship Honeymoon, MTWBT is probably my least favourite song next to Art Deco and I'm not impressed either by the video... She has masterpieces in her album like Salvatore, GKIT, The Blackest Day and Freak, however she chose one of the worst imo :toofunny:.

I hope she makes up for this with her next single which hopefully is The Blackest Day aka the darkest masterpiece off this album. I need the sad, melancholic and dark Lana back. 
tumblr_static_dqro7y6ncl4wck4soc40swk0s.

Btw, calling MTWBT video better than any UV video is a blapshemy against the sanctity of UV. Beware of your words mortals. You're still too young to comprehend the majesty of Ultraviolence. :coffee:

Desperado

Even though I adore Lana and I worship Honeymoon, MTWBT is probably my least favourite song next to Art Deco and I'm not impressed either by the video... She has masterpieces in her album like Salvatore, GKIT, The Blackest Day and Freak, however she chose one of the worst imo :toofunny:.

I hope she makes up for this with her next single which hopefully is The Blackest Day aka the darkest masterpiece off this album. I need the sad, melancholic and dark Lana back. 

Btw, calling MTWBT video better than any UV video is a blapshemy against the sanctity of UV. Beware of your words mortals. You're still too young to comprehend the majesty of Ultraviolence. :coffee:

MTWBT is one of the best on the album tho. And Freak aint no masterpiece, overrated af. 

Cody Draco

There's only room for one Salvatore on this site aka the original one aka me. :reductive2:

venusian

I am not liking her videos for this album. This is really boring and I do not enjoy the looks from it.

i hate when people say her stuff is boring. she doesnt make pop music get over it

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

MJHolland

I feel like if you've seen one Lana video you've seen them all :/

Not my thing I guess

Archived