• Last Reply

Here's my submission 

Let your creativity run free.

Be yourself and drink pepsi.

3SHkggy.jpg

DSLmAuH.jpg

Don't visit my profile

ThattGuy

I don't usually post early, but I'll be traveling a lot so I'm posting my next flop snub entry now.

I'm a Pepsi fan, & I know many people aren't, so I'll explain a little of the marketing references :/

On September 29, 2015 a teaser poster was released, hinting at a brand and a new face of the brand, revealing neither one exactly:

hAiCZyG.jpg

On October 21, 2015 Pepsi announces the release of the long awaited product demanded by Pepsi fans for many years now, "Pepsi Perfect". They also reveal the new Perfect face of Pepsi:

2OUY34N.jpg

Pepsi Perfect was teased in "Back to the Future II". Ever since, Pepsi fans have been demanding Pepsi Perfect. Pepsi never released it.

October 21, 2015 is the day Marty McFly & Doc had to go back to in the future. 

It's 2015, Pepsi. WHERE'S OUR PEPSI PERECT???!!! :)

Lady Gaga. I won't make any obvious "Queen of POP" soda puns. She's more Slayer of ALL fxkking music :)

Warholian

On September 29, 2015 a teaser poster was released, hinting at a brand and a new face of the brand, revealing neither one exactly:

hAiCZyG.jpg

F2zh7G4.gif

I'll allow it. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ThattGuy

F2zh7G4.gif

I'll allow it. 

I only removed ur tags from the poster 'cuz that would give away the teaser poster.  Great work ;)

All of these entries look beautiful! Keep 'em coming! :)

Voltaire

I only removed ur tags from the poster 'cuz that would give away the teaser poster.  Great work ;)

All of these entries look beautiful! Keep 'em coming! :)

I'm just a spectator, so I may just not have any idea whats going on...but, did you use @WarholGaga's entry as a portion of your entry? Is this a team thing?

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Warholian

I'm just a spectator, so I may just not have any idea whats going on...but, did you use @WarholGaga's entry as a portion of your entry? Is this a team thing?

There's only one poster that's to be judged but people can make backstories if they want to. He used my poster without asking but I don't really care. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ThattGuy

There's only one poster that's to be judged but people can make backstories if they want to. He used my poster without asking but I don't really care. 

Precisely. Thank you. I just thought it fit well with the mod. The Pepsi Perfect history part is real tho. DEMAND PEPSI PERFECT!!! :)

Gianni Versace

Precisely. Thank you. I just thought it fit well with the mod. The Pepsi Perfect history part is real tho. DEMAND PEPSI PERFECT!!! :)

noah fence but we're being judged on originality too js

Sunny

@Sunny should i use it tbh?

idk girl

I love the first theme, but the text doesn't flow so well

I love the colors and text on this one

I like dancin', and ponies....

theARTVampire

I wasn't really happy with my first entry, I think this one is a lot better:

r1cQoz1.jpgO3nurqx.jpg

I'm going to choose this one as my official submission

I deleted the my old entry from the thread, so there will be no confusion.

Hurem

I made this few days ago, but I've just seen thattguy used the same pic and his entry SLAYS. :legend: 

Mt7008P.jpg

In case I don't post anything else before the deadline, this is going to be my entry.

Archived