Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Reminder before LG5's chart domination

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

How Billboard Hot 100 chart works? Here's the article: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6605842/billboard-alter-chart-tracking-week-global-release-date

Important info:

The Hot 100 will now incorporate the following tracking schedule for their components:

SALES: Friday to Thursday
STREAMS: Friday to Thursday
AIRPLAY: Monday to Sunday

Example:

1) LG5's lead single is released on Feb 12 (Friday), and it sells three million copies until Thursday (18)

2) From Friday 19th until Monday 22nd, billboard compiles the information 

3) On Tuesday 23rd, billboard's charts are post-dated to the second Saturday following online posting aka March 6

Is this correct? Should we assume that the single will be released necessarily on Friday? Why Selena Gomez's Same Old Love was released on Wednesday? Last one: why they date the charts on the second Saturday following online posting? it really annoys me :saladga: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_Hot_100_number-one_singles_of_2015 According to this, The Hills reached #1 on Oct 3rd :saladga: They should dated it on Friday, when the sales schedule begins...right?

Mister Gaga

Yea, we don't even know if LG5 will make it into the top 500, lets calm ourselves.

You're a bit early my dear.  :later: 

I just want to know how it works...

:excuseu::bye:

Mister Gaga

The shade being cast upon you :dies:

But I'm clueless sis :shrug:

The bigger the star, the bigger the target :love:

Don't worry :kisses: Thank you anyway

TheOriginalOne

Can we also agree not to post s-x ads on craigslist in exchange for a purchase of the lead single on iTunes like we did for Applause? :hunty:

Sizzily

Can we also agree not to post s-x ads on craigslist in exchange for a purchase of the lead single on iTunes like we did for Applause? :hunty:

I turned 18 this year:green: 

Gaga's gotta get more sales somehow :green:

One Banned Boi

Archived