đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks + her Social Media posts

Jase

Featured Posts

We're going to have this thread dedicated to Azealia's Social Media posts so we don't have countless threads made about them. It's basically to keep everything contained.

Feel free to discuss everything related to what she posts across all of Social Media but please be aware that this this will be strictly monitored for flamebait. Disagree and/or debate but please don't be rude about it.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

I'm pissed at this idea. The only artist who deserves to have a thread for their tweets is Cher and everyone knows that.

Azealia is essentially a twitter celeb now. More people know her for being a nasty, bigoted, and mentally unstable presence on twitter than know her music.. 

Edited to all of her social media sites seeing as though it isn't just Twitter that she airs her opinions on.

Oh, and please keep on-topic.

Remember when @Spyro and I started a thread like this last year :reductive2:

EXACTLY

You two were ahead of your time and we apologize for not recognizing the necessity of a centralized place for all of Azealia's social media career until now. You may be the honorary parents of this thread-child. Blessed be. :pray:

please don't take offense I love you both. 

• Shadow pinned this topic
Sizzily

You two were ahead of your time and we apologize for not recognizing the necessity of a centralized place for all of Azealia's social media career until now. You may be the honorary parents of this thread-child. Blessed be. :pray:

Hidden Content

Love you too:hug:

One Banned Boi

• Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived