šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Will Big Brother 18 (US) be different?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Big Brother 17 ended a few days ago and many people and entertainment sites are predicting what next season will be. Some say it will be an All Stars Season. Some say it will a Winner Circle Season. Some say it will be like past years with more twists. Or some say it will stay the same. What do you think?

Probably on Grindr

I hope so. This season was not the worst but definitely not the best. :shrug:Ā they can do better with casting though & the twist need to be updated to the 21st century :reductive2:Ā 

Yonce' & Gaga taught me.

GloZell Green

It ended? Wow I didn't even know. Just saying it was that bad, I can't remember any of the names.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Kanye West

Worst series ever. absolute trash. the big brother in january this year was really good and got me into the show but the big brotherĀ that just ended was ****ing horrifically bad. i dont know if ill bother with the next series.Ā 

KANYEWEST.COM

PinkJelly

Wait, are we on about the UK big brother or the US version?Ā 

I've enjoyed the recent UK series' but the twists are becoming stale. I've not watched the US version but apparently the public don't get a say in who stays which is just so weird to me having watched the UK format since it startedĀ 

Chris Evans

I always saw so much praise for this season IĀ can't believe yalI hate it :toofunny:Ā I've seen the last 5 seasons and this might be my favorite oneĀ :laughga:Ā It was a great cast that actually played the game and had a lot of personality.

Jesse Pinkman

I hope they go back to a regular game tbh. Just classic Big Brother with little to no twists.

It's science, bitch

Chris Evans

I'm praying for an All Stars season with at least Vanessa from this season, Ian, Johnny Mac and Will Kirby - and possibly Derrick

Sizzily

Worst series ever. absolute trash. the big brother in january this year was really good and got me into the show but the big brotherĀ that just ended was ****ing horrifically bad. i dont know if ill bother with the next series.Ā 

Those are twoĀ differentĀ shows. The one at theĀ beginningĀ of the year is from Canada and the one that just endedĀ was from the U.S.

One Banned Boi

GagaisHotAF

I hope so. This season was not the worst but definitely not the best. :shrug:Ā they can do better with casting though & the twist need to be updated to the 21st century :reductive2:Ā 

yeah I know. They were supposed to have the BBTakeover which was pretty cool. Then they stopped because they "wanted to focus on gameplay" Next year I hope they keep the BBTakeover. I liked The Amazing Race Takeover where they brought Jeff and Jackie from The Amazing Race as contestants, andĀ Amazing Race themed comps. I hope theyĀ keep that next year and bring two more contestants from that show. I would also love a Survivor Takeover where they bring two contestants from Survivor to compete on BB and have really hard HOH and POV comps from Survivor. Maybe they could throw in an immunity idol where a contestant can find it and save it until they are nominated any time during the season.

Probably on Grindr

GagaisHotAF

I always saw so much praise for this season IĀ can't believe yalI hate it :toofunny:Ā I've seen the last 5 seasons and this might be my favorite oneĀ :laughga:Ā It was a great cast that actually played the game and had a lot of personality.

IĀ liked it better than last years (It was the second full season I watched), but people were upset because they said it was going to be a "Summer of Twists" with Twists everyweek. But they stopped it because they said this years contestants were already talking game day 1.

Probably on Grindr

Jewels n Drugs

I think an eavesdropping twist would be so fun. Like each person goes into the diary room and gets to listen to 3 10 secondĀ clips of a conversation that another HG had. This would make the game soĀ hard tho :lmao:

Ā 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Chris Evans

IĀ liked it better than last years (It was the second full season I watched), but people were upset because they said it was going to be a "Summer of Twists" with Twists everyweek. But they stopped it because they said this years contestants were already talking game day 1.

The didn't need the Takeover thing this season in my opinion. Audrey was already causing a ruckus, the twin twist was happening and yeahĀ they were talking game day 1:sara:Ā 45 minutes isn't enough to have a twist every week since they already cut out a lot of useful stuff you see on feeds

GagaisHotAF

The didn't need the Takeover thing this season in my opinion. Audrey was already causing a ruckus, the twin twist was happening and yeahĀ they were talking game day 1:sara:Ā 45 minutes isn't enough to have a twist every week since they already cut out a lot of useful stuff you see on feeds

yeah. Hopefully they do it next year and maybe have it be once every other week.

Probably on Grindr

Archived