Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Empire draws in massive numbers. Demolishes competition.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

The second season premiere of Empire earned a massive 6.5 adults 18-49 rating, way up from the 3.9 last season's premiere earned, and just shy of the series high 6.9 last season's finale earned. 

Update: FOX has again ordered rush finals and Empire has adjusted up to a 6.7 adults 18-49 rating.  16 million total viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/09/24/tv-ratings-wednesday-empire-still-huge-rosewood-has-solid-debut-the-goldbergs-the-middle-return-flat/470993/#comment-2271955172

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Woah lower than the previous finale? I really thought it would go 20m, this is the first episode that fell in viewership from the previous one.

Looks like that 10 million dollar lawsuit doesn't mean a thing, slay Lee Daniels yasss :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JusKeepBreathin

Woah lower than the previous finale? I really thought it would go 20m, this is the first episode that fell in viewership from the previous one.

that's very true. The first time it didn't climb, but it still crushed the competition. I can't wait to see how it compares to the Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder premiers.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

that's very true. The first time it didn't climb, but it still crushed the competition. I can't wait to see how it compares to the Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder premiers.

Well don't Scandal and HTGAWM average like 10m? So i guess it'll crush them as well, i mean the numbers are very impressive obviously, but i still expected more :laughga:

ItsTommyBitch

tumblr_mzoexogz4n1rv5ub0o1_400.png

:sis:

I love this show so much. All the charts talk reminds me of GGD and ATRL though :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived