Featured Posts

MrFameKills

It's a nice show to watch after you come back from school exhausted. :lolly:

This 100%

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked it. Compared to Ryan Murphy's other shows it is definitely on the glee level. AHS remains the crowning jewel of his most recent works.

I've only watched like little than half of the first episode and I really don't like it lol but I still need to finish the first episode.

hop on that **** like a maniac

ItsTommyBitch

It's SOOO catered to the catty gays ("Queens" :green: ) of the internet..like the SHADE is thick and the jokes are so ridiculously campy, and the parodies of pop culture are accurate af.

So I love it obviously :sis: 

I think many people will find it vein and taking itself too seriously (or not serious enough for the genre?) but this is honestly a pastiche in my mind and I adore it :giveup:

Praying for a season renewal, even with the abysmal ratings :cryga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

evgenigerm2

It's wonderful! I love it and I couldn't stop watching during the 2-hours premiere. It's really interesting, the characters are amazing (Chanel is pure slayage) and I love all those guest stars. The only bad thing is that there are too much deaths. :giveup:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

LeoFameMonster

its so funny, scary and I really love the mean girls vibe.

i just wish to god that its ratings and viewership picks up and that it is renewed.

I will be heartbroken to see the show cancelled

Azor Ahai

Ιt's entertaining although doesn't really make sense and seems illogical at points.

But I still like it :hor: 

I just couldn't stand Ariana's acting. Cat from Victorious >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> more realistic than Chanel number 2.

Monsterclaw

and btw, i'm from poland so i don't know the ratings of the show. Are they good? Cuz usually shows like AHS have huge ratings

Archived