💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

What is your review of "Scream Queens"?

andy232000

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

Lol I don't think you can judge her when her name is Emma Roberts and not Watson 

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

Delete my account

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

I found it really entertaining, but I did realize what a one trick pony Emma Roberts is. She can literally only do the Madison Montgomery/Chanel #1 role. :rip: I guess that's okay though, because I like her in that role.

SPOILER ALERT: I'm so sad that deaf Taylor Swift got murdered :( they should've killed off the frizzy haired nerdy girl instead

um no if youve seen Unfabulous u know thats not true about emma being a one trick pony

JEWRJEWR

well yeah but thats because its a sorority. other than that i saw no similarities

sis... lol. At some point I think they were aiming at that.

Don't act as if you didnt notice emma roberts protraying the same character as in ahs. :lmao:  What about that supreme revamp? :lmao: What about Jamie Lee Curtis serving fiona attitude? :lmao: 

It doesn't mean its a bad show, but I dont think all this is a coincidence 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Kulture Kiari

Nick Jonas saved it for me. Tbh, when Nick got killed, I said, "Welp, that's it for me and this show." It wasnt till the end that I saw Nick again and the show and I reconnected again.

But yeah, other things: I like it because it gives me Coven teas (I keep imagining this is a prequel that shows how Madison came to be :rip: ) Like others say, it also gives me that suspence Coven gave me with who will be the next supreme, in this case being who will be the murderer. I also can see the Fiona and mother relationship and fiona trying to be better than her daughter storyline here, with Jamie Lee serving Fiona teas and the other woman giving me Fiona's daughter teas. Last thing that I like, I like the small 80's/90's horror movie references they throw here and there, like having the biggest star of the cast (Ariana) dying within the first episode (Drew Barrymore dying in a dumb manner withing the first minute of Scream.)

The highlight of my night/show: Having Ariana get killed on tv :) 

Some of the acting is really bad which did ruin some of the scenes but I don't think this show is meant to be taken as seriously as other thriller/horror type shows - that's obvious with the heavy use of comedy etc.

Some if it is so bad that it's honestly so good. I only really watch dark tv shows so it's really a fresh change for me to be able to laugh at these things.

It is giving me a lot of Coven feels. Murphy is obviously gonna make us believe that everyone at some point is the Red Devil (similarly to who's the next supreme) and if it ends up being the most logical person the entire time i'm gonna scream lol

Honestly, if this series is short and sweet (maybe 2 seasons max) - it could potentially be a great show, not emmy worthy etc, but just an entertaining show. If Murphy pulls an PLL and tries to drag it out for 7 seasons, it's gonna suck. 

andy232000

Some of the acting is really bad which did ruin some of the scenes but I don't think this show is meant to be taken as seriously as other thriller/horror type shows - that's obvious with the heavy use of comedy etc.

Some if it is so bad that it's honestly so good. I only really watch dark tv shows so it's really a fresh change for me to be able to laugh at these things.

It is giving me a lot of Coven feels. Murphy is obviously gonna make us believe that everyone at some point is the Red Devil (similarly to who's the next supreme) and if it ends up being the most logical person the entire time i'm gonna scream lol

Honestly, if this series is short and sweet (maybe 2 seasons max) - it could potentially be a great show, not emmy worthy etc, but just an entertaining show. If Murphy pulls an PLL and tries to drag it out for 7 seasons, it's gonna suck. 

UGHH dont even get me started on PLL. im still trying to recover from the **** finale 

Tokyo Rose

I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I like Abigail Breslin's character, I hardly recognized her at first.

The previews looked crappy and Ariana Grande seemed annoying, but she already died before we even got to episode 2.

They might as well call this "AHS lite". 

Monsterclaw

I think it's really funny - i don't know, maybe i'm ****ed up or smth but i like that dumb kind of comedy mixed with slasher and gore. I also do think it's really fresh, it just has that cool 90s vibe and i love Jamie Lee Curtis. I'm more keen on AHS of course, mostly because i was a big fan of series already and i think it's way better than this, but Scream Queens are good alternative for next few weeks in anticipation of AHS. 

So, share your thoughts about it. 

Fiona Apple

Haven't watched yet.I think I'll give it a chance at some point but I am sure that I won't really like it

The Child

Keeping this post for when I'll see the 2 episodes.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived