Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

What is your review of "Scream Queens"?

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

tittle! 

i think it was descent. a little too heavy on the comedy, to the point were it spoils the acting, but im not giving up on the show out of 1 episode

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throws dead friend out car*** Drives off continuing screaming***

***DEAD***

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Prismatic

***DEAD***

she is ****ing queen. she scalp me good. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

andy232000

***DEAD***

that did made me chuckle haha. and when channel #2 text with the red devil too, but he rdeath was terrible

Bette Davis

I found it really entertaining, but I did realize what a one trick pony Emma Roberts is. She can literally only do the Madison Montgomery/Chanel #1 role. :rip: I guess that's okay though, because I like her in that role.

SPOILER ALERT: I'm so sad that deaf Taylor Swift got murdered :( they should've killed off the frizzy haired nerdy girl instead

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

I found it very comical (not in a bad way) and I like how over dramatic the horror is. 

I mean you can't judge this show like AHS, it made me giggle and the red devil has me guessing and will keep people interested like who the next supreme was in Coven. 

Ryan definitely likes to include previous stuff he's done into his shows I've noticed, I guess you can say this is the even more gimmicky coven. 

andy232000

overused ideas from AHS

which ideas? i honestly was hoping for something more like AHS but i diddnt found anything like it

I found it really entertaining, but I did realize what a one trick pony Emma Watson is. She can literally only do the Madison Montgomery/Chanel #1 role. It's basically the exact same character :rip: I guess that's okay though, because I like her in that role.

SPOILER ALERT: I'm so sad that deaf Taylor Swift got murdered :( they should've killed off the frizzy haired nerdy girl instead

Lol I don't think you can judge her when her name is Emma Roberts and not Watson 

andy232000

I found it really entertaining, but I did realize what a one trick pony Emma Watson is. She can literally only do the Madison Montgomery/Chanel #1 role. :rip: I guess that's okay though, because I like her in that role.

*emma roberts*. i like her b---hy characters. 

Prismatic

I found it really entertaining, but I did realize what a one trick pony Emma Watson is. She can literally only do the Madison Montgomery/Chanel #1 role. :rip: I guess that's okay though, because I like her in that role.

emma roberts?

JEWRJEWR

which ideas? i honestly was hoping for something more like AHS but i diddnt found anything like it

seriously?

Scream queens is a less haunting version of coven

Fear, she's the mother of violence

andy232000

seriously?

Scream queens is a less haunting version of coven

well yeah but thats because its a sorority. other than that i saw no similarities

Prismatic

I found it very comical (not in a bad way) and I like how over dramatic the horror is. 

I mean you can't judge this show like AHS, it made me giggle and the red devil has me guessing and will keep people interested like who the next supreme was in Coven. 

Ryan definitely likes to include previous stuff he's done into his shows I've noticed, I guess you can say this is the even more gimmicky coven. 

when i saw coven, ive always thought cordelia was the surpreme. 

Archived