💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Looking for People to Play With! (doogi2009)

Doogi

Featured Posts

I just got Wii U and Super Smash Bros! Please everyone that has a Nintendo ID add me! I would love to get online and play with you guys. My ID is doogi2009 I'm good at SSB, so be prepared lol.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Katsuki Bakugo

do you play Pokemon? You should. KTA

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Warholian

I play with myself. Sorry. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Katsuki Bakugo

what's your ds code? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

ill add you when I wake up from my beauty sleep. 

I've just finished catching all Pokemon on X so now i am doing that on AS. 

do you play Pokemon? You should. KTA

I don't... Which Pokemon game would you recommend I play?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Prismatic

I've just finished catching all Pokemon on X so now i am doing that on AS. 

slay mama. I did that when I played X then I got power save and start cheating my way to the top. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Katsuki Bakugo

I don't... Which Pokemon game would you recommend I play?

Well All of the tbh. But Start off with the Pokemon X/Y if you are new to it- If gives you the low down of everything

Katsuki Bakugo

slay mama. I did that when I played X then I got power save and start cheating my way to the top. 

I don't cheat- after I my Darkrai wouldn't come over. But have you got a Mew though? an Official one? 

Prismatic

I don't cheat- after I my Darkrai wouldn't come over. But have you got a Mew though? an Official one? 

I have not. Is there a new mew they're giving out? If I don't see it on power save, then no. I've waiting a long time to use it because they didn't have a Mac version until a few months ago :madge: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Katsuki Bakugo

I have not. Is there a new mew they're giving out? If I don't see it on power save, then no. I've waiting a long time to use it because they didn't have a Mac version until a few months ago :madge: 

Muahaha I got one from the original give away during Heart Gold era

Archived