Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus (VEVO Presents) near 3 million views!

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

Just over 100 more views and it'll be 3 million! :woohoo:

Hail to Venus! :lolly:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Every time I see Gaga videos that have over a million views, I always wonder how many of those views were from non fans, and if the views are just from fans.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Bette Davis

That whole event was so depressing :toofunny: It was so clear that things for her were spiraling out of control and she seemed really messy and depressed. I felt like her wig was going to fly off any second. Glad those days are behind us!

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

That whole event was so depressing :toofunny: It was so clear that things for her were spiraling out of control and she seemed really messy and depressed. I felt like her wig was going to fly off any second. Glad those days are behind us!

How having a live launch party is depressing ? Even TFM or BTW didn't get that if i'm right.
Okay it was not as huge as it was supposed to be, but still.. Fans got to enjoy it

Bette Davis

How having a live launch party is depressing ? Even TFM or BTW didn't get that if i'm right.Okay it was not as huge as it was supposed to be, but still.. Fans got to enjoy it

Did you even read the rest of my comment? I think I explained everything clearly there

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived