Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Next Top Graphic Designer [Outtakes Thread]

Brad

Featured Posts

OUTTAKES THREAD

This thread is meant for anyone to use. Post your versions of the challenges here, so we don't get confused as to what's what.

Contestants can (should :hunty: ) also post their unfinished entries here. That way we don't have clutter in the threads.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

cool!!:awesome:  lemme post some of my outtakes here from first challenge

WlvGvvU.jpg

xUROyYK.jpg

this one's from current challenge

FdjfHII.jpg

WVnlUrF.jpg

(feel free to use them if you want :yes: )

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this back to the first page so you guys see it.

Please, if you're unsure if what you're going to post is you final entry or not, post it here. It makes it easier for us when we have to gather up all the images to judge.

@The Cool Machine @koca @theARTVampire @Pablo @Gagasphere  @Dhipita @X @gagzus @WarholGaga @Hurem @Florian @ThattGuy @blue

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Warholian

p8Tua0P.jpg

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bumping this back to the first page so you guys see it.

Please, if you're unsure if what you're going to post is your final entry or not, post it here. It makes it easier for us when we have to gather up all the images to judge.

@The Cool Machine @koca @theARTVampire @Pablo @Gagasphere  @Dhipita @X @gagzus @WarholGaga @Hurem @Florian @ThattGuy @blue

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Didn't know this thread existed sorry :rip:  I'll use it from now on if I'm unsure on future entries hehe

It's okay, I just wanted to remind everyone it was here so y'all can use it, and so I can better dig through the entries. :hunty: 

who has time for outtakes :hunty:

You betta :hunty: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

@Brad

should I use this? I made it tonight ngl:

sqNYU1w.jpg

www! I love this, actually. I love the simplicity! However, I can't comment on what you should enter. That would be innappropriate of a judge. :hor: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Gianni Versace

www! I love this, actually. I love the simplicity! However, I can't comment on what you should enter. That would be innappropriate of a judge. :hor: 

i'm already using tbh i like it

lCj8hiz.jpg

BJwiZOO.jpg

v7Bz7EL.jpg

i ditched my traditional non cliche approach and go with something new so all of this pics are now only outtakes. feel free to use them if you want :love:

THIS ONE THO :giveup:

i noticed she had a nip slip just now :wtfga:

Archived