Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
brand

Facebook will soon get a dislike button!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Then people get even angrier or more depressed with so many "dislikes" more than likes...

Social media is all about popularity and who knows the most amount of people and who gets the most attention, likes, comments, followers, awesome pics, etc...it drives people crazy and makes them narcissistic

This...is a better and more balanced option to certain posts but will result in the same issues...

There should only be commenting...why even a "like" button

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Redstreak

Well I certainly can't see that being abused

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Phoenix

Then people get even angrier or more depressed with so many "dislikes" more than likes...

Social media is all about popularity and who knows the most amount of people and who gets the most attention, likes, comments, followers, awesome pics, etc...it drives people crazy and makes them narcissistic

This...is a better and more balanced option to certain posts but will result in the same issues...

There should only be commenting...why even a "like" button

Yes, it's not the greatest choice, considering there is a lot of teens there, those who are obsessed with social media. 8be5ead6.gif

💎

Personally I find it pointless. 

Also can you imagine all the dislikes on popstars' posts due to stan wars and casual haters. :green:

Phoenix

Personally I find it pointless. 

Also can you imagine all the dislikes on popstars' posts due to stan wars and casual haters. :green:

Gaga will be the queen of Facebook dislikes 8be5ead6.gif

💎

Gagadisiak

I don't event use media social . my two facebook account all the content are deleted and desactivated it's sad i can't delete them forever .  

but for the dislike it's kinda stupid ... watch some people killing themselves for getting -40 likes . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

yASSsss

i guess my Gaga related posts will be getting a lot of dislikes :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

SychosSoChic

Excuse me while I announce to faebook that I'm never posting again :lana: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived