💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Go reveal trailer - coming 2016

Redstreak

Featured Posts

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to human race. :giveup:

If someone told me as a kid that one day this could be possible.

I am dead. :giveup:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Morphine Prince

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to human race. :giveup:

If someone told me as a kid that one day this could be possible.

I am dead. :giveup:

I just saw this and I thought it was gonna be a joke :giveup: 

This is all I ever dreamed of :giveup: 

What is life? :giveup: 

Florian

Omg this gave me chills :giveup: Kinda worried though, I don't want this game to make people wonder down dodgy alleyways in the hopes of catching Pokemon, it could result in dangerous encounters with bad people :omg: 

Google engineers that create Niantic Labs (which co-work with Nintendo for this game) already create this type of game with Ingress. It is quite a popular game where 2 teams have to travel the world to own "checkpoint". As a player you have to travel your town IRL to own these "checkpoints". As far as I know, "dangerous encounter with bad people" never happened

Google engineers that create Niantic Labs (which co-work with Nintendo for this game) already create this type of game with Ingress. It is quite a popular game where 2 teams have to travel the world to own "checkpoint". As a player you have to travel your town IRL to own these "checkpoints". As far as I know, "dangerous encounter with bad people" never happened

Oooh I see :omg: Well I hope people won't be trying to go out and catch Pokemon late at night in bad communities :emma: Gangsters may see an innocent Pokemon trainer as an easy target :giveup: 

Redstreak

Oooh I see :omg: Well I hope people won't be trying to go out and catch Pokemon late at night in bad communities :emma: Gangsters may see an innocent Pokemon trainer as an easy target :giveup: 

Team Rocket, those bastards...

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived