💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Themes of Future Seasons?

Harry

Featured Posts

So I finally just finished watching Freak Show, and I got to thinking about potential AHS seasons beyond Hotel.

What do you think would be a cool theme for Season 6?

I'd quite enjoy American Horror Story: Cult. I think it would be really interesting/creepy to have the older generation raising the younger ones, and they don't know anything about life outside the cult, and they start to become curious and ultimately rebel. Meanwhile they could capture/groom new people, people escape, people get murdered etc... I dunno. If any of you have seen the movie Martha Marcy May Marlene (which incidentally has Sarah Paulson too), I'm thinking along the lines of that but darker/more explicit.

Do you guys have any other ideas?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VANTABLACK

American Horror Story: ALIEN 

set in present and past. maybe connected to the Roswell landing plus the aliens in season twos asylum because I want to know more about them I was so confused . I would love a hybrid with the alien film series though that would be epic 

Jesse Pinkman

I think it would be really cool if they explored secret societies.

It's science, bitch

Kulture Kiari

The Giver says hi.

And I'd like a season where one character from every season comes back in a Hunger Games like theme. 

The Giver says hi.

And I'd like a season where one character from every season comes back in a Hunger Games like theme. 

What's The Giver?

Ryan says there are clues in the previous season to what theme the next season will be so we'll find out soon enough when the show begins :giveup:

Cult sounds amazing and fresh compared to Hotel!

I'd love like "American Horror Story: Fairytale" where they take horrific twists on common fairytales but idk if there's something already like that and it might not fit in with the world that AHS is set in.

But it would be so cool to see someone like Melificent being played by Jessica Lange or Sarah Paulson 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

My Little Phoney

American Horror Story: ALIEN 

set in present and past. maybe connected to the Roswell landing plus the aliens in season twos asylum because I want to know more about them I was so confused . I would love a hybrid with the alien film series though that would be epic 

I'd hate an alien season, my least favorite part of AHS so far

I'd love an American Horror Story: Family (or something like that) season which could revolve around Charles Manson and the Manson family or something related to it 

Ryan says there are clues in the previous season to what theme the next season will be so we'll find out soon enough when the show begins :giveup:

I really like the idea of Hotel tbh there's so much scope as to what could happen with people going in and out constantly, creepy/corrupt staff members etc. But I do really like the idea of Cult too, there's so much that could happen that could be unsettling. Perhaps it could initially follow one of the younger cast members - Evan or Emma, maybe - as they run away from their family and naively get brought into this cult and don't really know what they got themselves in for.

I'd love an American Horror Story: Family (or something like that) season which could revolve around Charles Manson and the Manson family or something related to it 

I love the concept of this!

Jesse Pinkman

I'd love like "American Horror Story: Fairytale" where they take horrific twists on common fairytales but idk if there's something already like that and it might not fit in with the world that AHS is set in.

But it would be so cool to see someone like Melificent being played by Jessica Lange or Sarah Paulson 

Most fairytales started off as violent and horrific stories before Disney came in and cleaned them up. Most of them were written by these two guys called the Grimm Brothers. You Google them, its pretty interesting. I think there was a show about them and their sick fairytales before they were Disney-fied but its probably cancelled. :emma: 

It's science, bitch

Diamond Heart

I want a Silent Hill type season, like a character goes to a remote town (like hes being called there maybe?) and it plunges into other worldly darkness, with monsters and loud sirens :P

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived