💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway S14 (spoilers inside)

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

A fresh new season of Project Runway has started a few weeks ago!

Tim and Heidi are back with a group of talented new designers:

Duncan Chambers-Watson (25) 
David Giampiccolo (31) 
Hanmiao Yang (27) 
Gabrielle Arruda (27) 
Amanda Perna (28) 
Ashley Nell Tipton (24) 
Blake Patterson (24)

Candice Cuoco (27) 
Edmond Newton (37) 
Jake Wall (36) 
Joseph Charles Poli (37)
Kelly Dempsey (31) 
Laurie Underwood (29) 
Lindsey Creel (28) 
Merline Labissiere (32) 
Swapnil Shinde (34)

Thoughts so far? Who are your favorites? Who don't you like? Who do you think will get the Tim Gunn save? Did the judges send the right people home so far?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Yassss :legend:

I love this season omg this remains the best reality competition show on tv.

I'm in love with Edmond, Ashley and Merline personality-wise :giveup:

Didymus

& I was very upset that Tim Gunn totally threw that Belgian guy (forgot his name :sweat: ) under the bus after he made that simple (but cool) jacket :giveup:

I mean, he was the one that trashed his first outfit so he had to make a completely different one while the original was FINE (imo) :giveup: I loved him, I was so curious to see what else he had to offer :pray:

My Little Phoney

& I was very upset that Tim Gunn totally threw that Belgian guy (forgot his name :sweat: ) under the bus after he made that simple (but cool) jacket :giveup:

I mean, he was the one that trashed his first outfit so he had to make a completely different one while the original was FINE (imo) :giveup: I loved him, I was so curious to see what else he had to offer :pray:

Omg I agree about David!!! I adored his design he did for the first challenge

I don't get the hype about Edmond, he's meh to me

And I liked Candice at first but she was so rude and b---hy during that awful purple team challenge incident

Amanda should have gone home when she made that Hallmark-monstrosity skirt

I watch it too :hor: 

I'm rooting for Ashley, Merline and Edmond. I like Blake's personality, he is funny and cute, yet his work hasn't been impressive to me so far. 

I like Kelly's aesthetics and general attitude, but last episode she kind of confused me when she sided with all the "mean girls" to throw Ashley under the buss. Same thing with Candice - a cool designer and definitely very talented, but in terms of personality I haven't made up my mind about her yet. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

My Little Phoney

I watch it too :hor: 

I'm rooting for Ashley, Merline and Edmond. I like Blake's personality, he is funny and cute, yet his work hasn't been impressive to me so far. 

I like Kelly's aesthetics and general attitude, but last episode she kind of confused me when she sided with all the "mean girls" to throw Ashley under the buss. Same thing with Candice - a cool designer and definitely very talented, but in terms of personality I haven't made up my mind about her yet. 

I agree about Kelly, but then again she knew she made a ****ty look and took the safe way out, I can understand.

I thought Merline's jacket was actually the best outfit from her team's collection. Was a bit sad to see that judges didn't even pick it as one of their favorites. 

Not surprised that Amanda was eliminated. Her works have always been kinda meh even though she keeps saying that she is such a good designer but there's always something that doesn't let her do her best. I felt like it was a good riddance. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Didymus

I thought Merline's jacket was actually the best outfit from her team's collection. Was a bit sad to see that judges didn't even pick it as one of their favorites. 

Preach it. In general I thought the "best" were really weird choices :awkney:

And I liked Candice at first but she was so rude and b---hy during that awful purple team challenge incident

Preach it too :pray:

I agree about Kelly, but then again she knew she made a ****ty look and took the safe way out, I can understand.

well, yeah, I agree. 

at the same time, I gained a lot of respect for Laurie. even though her aesthetics don't attract me at all, she seems to be a nice person. She was the only one on her team to support Ashley and warn her about the incoming ****storm. 

One more thing about Candice. I thought it was such a fake and two-faced thing to do when all of a sudden she decided to choose Laurie as a designer who should go home. I'm sure she and rest of the "mean" girls agreed to send Ashley home, but right after hearing judges critique on their attitude towards Ashley, she changed her mind and chose a different person. 

I was like, ugh, girl, that is so fake, I know you do this just to please the judges. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

My Little Phoney

well, yeah, I agree. 

at the same time, I gained a lot of respect for Laurie. even though her aesthetics don't attract me at all, she seems to be a nice person. She was the only one on her team to support Ashley and warn her about the incoming ****storm. 

One more thing about Candice. I thought it was such a fake and two-faced thing to do when all of a sudden she decided to choose Laurie as a designer who should go home. I'm sure she and rest of the "mean" girls agreed to send Ashley home, but right after hearing judges critique on their attitude towards Ashley, she changed her mind and chose a different person. 

I was like, ugh, girl, that is so fake, I know you do this just to please the judges. 

Omg I know right? Candice is worried bout nothing but her own ass

Preach it. In general I thought the "best" were really weird choices :awkney:

well, I didn't think all of them were weird. I really liked Swapnil's dress, it was among my top 3 as well. Edmond's dress was nice and really well-made. but I thought that I've seen that kind of design hundred times already. While that cape-thingy outfit made by designer whose name I don't even remember was not that good for me at all. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

My Little Phoney

well, I didn't think all of them were weird. I really liked Swapnil's dress, it was among my top 3 as well. Edmond's dress was nice and really well-made. but I thought that I've seen that kind of design hundred times already. While that cape-thingy outfit made by designer whose name I don't even remember was not that good for me at all. 

I feel like the blue collection was a bit over-hyped in general but when you see it next to the purple train wreck, I don't blame the judges

Archived