Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Super Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

If you guys know this epic iconic game then you'll know what i'm talking about 

Super_Smash_Bros_for_Wii_U_Box_Art.png

Nintendo launched a Fighter Ballot https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/ with a deadline of October 3rd 

and what it essentially is fans requesting the character/characters they want to see most as DLC (added to the game shown above as downloadable content). Requesting your character takes less than 2 minutes so try it out if you want.

I voted for Blaziken (from Pokemon) i know we have 6 pokemon in the game and that may see like alot but we have over 700 pokemon so having more won't hurt anybody hehe. I hope people vote for Shadow (from Sonic) and Waluigi (from Mario). But to my knowledge King K Rool (from Donkey Kong) is getting plenty of votes so he might be joining the game soon.  

Haroon

I haven't got or played the Splatoon games but I think the Splatoon fighter person could be a cool addition :party: Judging by what I've seen in trailers and game footage I think they could be incorporated into SSB4 really well :D

Riot Poof

I voted for Paper Mario a long time ago. I love the first two games (and I like the last two). He has so many unique attacks he could use. The issue is that the Mario series has a lot of reps, and there are already two (three if you count Luigi) versions of Mario. :giveup:

IDK about characters like King K. Rool and Ridley because I haven't played their games/don't know much about them.

I'm here for any unique character tho.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I haven't got or played the Splatoon games but I think the Splatoon fighter person could be a cool addition :party: Judging by what I've seen in trailers and game footage I think they could be incorporated into SSB4 really well :D

Get it Haroon!

You will love it.

Also I voted for Issac from Golden Sun.

Why hasn't Birdo been a fighter yet? :confused: 

I voted for Paper Mario a long time ago. I love the first two games (and I like the last two). He has so many unique attacks he could use. The issue is that the Mario series has a lot of reps, and there are already two (three if you count Luigi) versions of Mario. :giveup:

IDK about characters like King K. Rool and Ridley because I haven't played their games/don't know much about them.

I'm here for any unique character tho.

OMG PAPER MARIO'S ATTACKS WOULD BE AWESOME :wao: Imagine all those paper cuts :green: 

Get it Haroon!
You will love it.

It's #1 on my list after I finish a few I have currently :party: 

Riot Poof

Is anyone voting for Geno? :green:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

InsideOutright

I voted for Daisy (from Mario) multiple times. I support many other characters but Daisy is the one I want the most by far. We need more females and she's one of the most athletic Nintendo characters ever. It's not fair that we have two out of three in the Mario princess trio (Peach, Daisy, Rosalina). Unfortunately, she's very divisive. She has a lot of supporters but also a lot of haters because people think she has nothing unique to offer, which isn't true.

(If you say "Just choose Peach and change her color scheme", I will shoot you. :later:)

Is anyone voting for Geno? :green:

Square Enix though :saladga:

You know, Paper Mario was originally "Mario RPG 2." Somewhere, in another dimension, people are playing that master piece and Geno is in SSB.

I voted for Daisy (from Mario) multiple times. I support many other characters but Daisy is the one I want the most by far. We need more females and she's one of the most athletic Nintendo characters ever. It's not fair that we have two out of three in the Mario princess trio (Peach, Daisy, Rosalina). Unfortunately, she's very divisive. She has a lot of supporters but also a lot of haters because people think she has nothing unique to offer, which isn't true.

(If you say "Just choose Peach and change her color scheme", I will shoot you. :later:)

I was just about to before I saw that sentence :sweat: 

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be cool to have Classic Mario join the roster. The Mario from the NES days. He could be a similar fighter to Mr. Game & Watch

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

TheOriginalOne

Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Honestly kind of shocked he wasn't there from the beginning.

It'd be nice to also see the Splatoon characters, and turn Isabelle from Animal Crossing into an actual fighter as well.

Archived