💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Isn't a trailer due about now?

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

Isn't it usually about 3-4 weeks until the actual first episode that we get the full trailer promo?

Like last year when we got the promo that kinda introduced the characters for Freak Show.

I'm really excited for this one!

Sia Daily

I think so

damn I was so excited for Freak Show last year... What a disappointment it was...

yes but the trailer was good XD I remember loving Bette & Dot at first glimpse

thierryrreiht

yes but the trailer was good XD I remember loving Bette & Dot at first glimpse

yeah of course! I meant the actual series was disappointing. The promo posters and the trailer were everything. The teasers were okay, no more.

evgenigerm2

I think so

damn I was so excited for Freak Show last year... What a disappointment it was...

No, it wasn't. Stop ****ing complaining and don't watch it if you don't like it. It was amazing!

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

thierryrreiht

No, it wasn't. Stop ****ing complaining and don't watch it if you don't like it. It was amazing!

look. I've watched all the seasons so far. And i watched Freak Show begining to end. Imo, it was the least good of the four. I can say that because I've actually seen it.

Sia Daily

I think Freak Show was a good series. Promised a lot more in terms of teasers/promos etc but it was solid and good. all of them have been

evgenigerm2

look. I've watched all the seasons so far. And i watched Freak Show begining to end. Imo, it was the least good of the four. I can say that because I've actually seen it.

I've seen it also every single episode even some of them multiple times. It's very good and got the most viewers so far, so stfu 

I've seen it also every single episode even some of them multiple times. It's very good and got the most viewers so far, so stfu 

You don't get the right to tell people to stfu, sis. :smh: Freakshow was WAY too hyped and that's a fact. There was just too many characters and you weren't able to "bond" with any of them. Like, when any character died I was like "meh, i didn't even know his name".

And you mentioned viewers, so let's check out the numbers.

Freakshow: Premiere (6.13M) - Finale (3.27M)

Coven: Premiere (5.54M) - Finale (4.24M)

The difference between the premiere and the finale numbers is huge, which means people did NOT like it and it premiered with such a big numbers because of the hype after Coven.

Stop telling people to stfu because you have a different opinion.

evgenigerm2

You don't get the right to tell people to stfu, sis. :smh: Freakshow was WAY too hyped and that's a fact. There was just too many characters and you weren't able to "bond" with any of them. Like, when any character died I was like "meh, i didn't even know his name".

And you mentioned viewers, so let's check out the numbers.

Freakshow: Premiere (6.13M) - Finale (3.27M)

Coven: Premiere (5.54M) - Finale (4.24M)

The difference between the premiere and the finale numbers is huge, which means people did NOT like it and it premiered with such a big numbers because of the hype after Coven.

Stop telling people to stfu because you have a different opinion.

tumblr_lxrxbdhIqP1qf4sts.gif

Dominic

I'd imagine we would get it next week, I can't wait to see Gaga in action. 

Freakshow was such a mess and had little direction so Murphy had better pulled his socks up and written a good and lasting plot. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

thierryrreiht

imo = in my opinion

MY opinion

and gurl don't tell me to stfu if you disagree with me. :kissga:

Archived