Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Demanding justice for TGT

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Dramatica

I demand justice for The Greatest Thing, it should be re-mastered and release as an album song and a single.

It just makes you HAPPY.

#RELEASE

#RELEASE

#RELEASE

#LG5

tumblr_mq5zy1oLrB1ra4z1yo1_500.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Gaga did Cher wrong with this song. She made her delay her finished album for MONTHS and in the end she prevented her from releasing it. I guess she wanted to save the hype for Applause and she ended with a flop era.

RAMROD

Gaga did Cher wrong with this song. She made her delay her finished album for MONTHS and in the end she prevented her from releasing it. I guess she wanted to save the hype for Applause and she ended with a flop era.

NO, Gaga didn't. She wanted to release it, they have to remaster it.

RedOne didn't want to do it as he is "missing in action" 

Cher tweeted about it last year or so.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

What event is that gif from? :omg: She looks so young and hot. Holographic trend on point

OT: Gaga has enough perfect unreleased songs to make an entire ep. Tragic losses. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PrinceGaga

What event is that gif from? :omg: She looks so young and hot. Holographic trend on point

OT: Gaga has enough perfect unreleased songs to make an entire ep. Tragic losses. 

I think it's her at the Rolling Stones concert that she ended up on stage at? Not 100% sure though.

crisTEAne

i'm sorry, but that's totally UNTRUE.

yes, she didn't like the song. the reason, however, was that she wanted to work with cher personally and write/compose an original song with her. a song that is worth to be associated with a legend. 

even though i understand and support her decision, i still think that TGT is amazing. the lyrics lift you up. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

crisTEAne

I don't blame Gaga for scrapping TGT, it's an horrid dated generic redone song but i still think it's bad to make Cher wait for you and in the end you tell her sorry i've decided i don't like that song.

we really don't know if that's what happened. i wouldn't be so quick to blame gagz. 

imo, it's nowhere near horrid. yes, it's kinda generic, but you can't deny that it's a bop and the lyrics are beautiful. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived