đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I need gaga to do something

Barbados

Featured Posts

Barbados

so much hype and now we haven't gotten anything except hints and little bits and pieces. Need AHS/LG5 already :giveup:

i'm going through withdrawals

Gaga feeding us crumbs since C2C

tumblr_luare4x2Lm1qmbxdp.gif

spongebob-brain-fire.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Diamond Heart

Im so glad she isnt.
i hated that we knew info about ARTPOP like a year and a half before we got the album. 
This time i want nothing until we are much closer to the actual release.
Plus i want her to focus on AHS just now.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Im so glad she isnt.
i hated that we knew info about ARTPOP like a year and a half before we got the album. 
This time i want nothing until we are much closer to the actual release.
Plus i want her to focus on AHS just now.

this

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Warholian

I want absolutely no information and definitely no album title until maybe a few weeks before the first single drops. I want to go into the record and era without any preconceptions, plus the hype will help her with it being so close to the lead single.

It'd be cool if she went on a weeklong social media blackout right before the album hits. She'll trap herself in a closet with Marina Abramavic and cleanse. Maybe she could also think of some more elaborate eye shadows and crazy black eyebrows for the era too in there, I dunno? PLEASE GAGA GIVE ME TELEPHONE EYES AGAIN, I NEED. 

tumblr_m4rectUAEU1rvfsc2o1_500.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

monsterdreams

I don't want info yet either 

it wouldnbe really cool to find out everything a few days before the album is released 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

monketsharona

I think 2016 will be ecstasy when everything will come out ! 

Everything will worth the wait for sure ! :yes: 

La Kubrick

I actually wasn't on GagaDaily on the ARTPOP era so I can't compare, but i agree with you guys i'm "okay" with no information about LG5 (well, i'm thirsty too but...) I'm sure she'll surprise us like whaaaat with her new music, can't wait for new videos too!! :lolly:

Archived