HOW COULD A MATTRESS POSSIBLY BE SO IMPORTANT TO A STORY LINE? :saladga:

:koons:

tumblr_nrq2enMWd01rpaylno1_540.png

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

RAMROD

Ehrmagerddd :giveup:

Is the person being hit by hammer?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly, yes, it's curious that you trap someone inside a mattress but it's already redundant. Do they expect that then in the season we'll be like: OH GOD, THEY TRAPPED HIM INSIDE A MATTRESS? I WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THAT COMING. :koons:

VOLANTIS

HOW COULD A MATTRESS POSSIBLY BE SO IMPORTANT TO A STORY LINE? :saladga:

:koons:

tumblr_nrq2enMWd01rpaylno1_540.png

Honestly, yes, it's curious that you trap someone inside a mattress but it's already redundant. Do they expect that then in the season we'll be like: OH GOD, THEY TRAPPED HIM INSIDE A MATTRESS? I WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THAT COMING. :koons:

They most likely wont use the Bed Idea.

Did you see how Freakshow had nothing to do with some of its teasers. As with Coven as well. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The clips used in pre-season teasers usually have nothing to do with the actual storyline. It's usually just to set the scene/feel/what to expect of this season.

heeeeartbreeeeak hoooteeeeel

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Warholian

imagine miranda sings in hotel lool

"helo. i need a room for too with my unkol. your glov is stupid and why no eyebrows. you have a DISEASE OR SOMTHIN?"

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Sia Daily

"helo. i need a room for too with my unkol. your glov is stupid and why no eyebrows. you have a DISEASE OR SOMTHIN?"

I can literally imagine it

and then she gets sucked into the bed and her last scene/words would be her on the inside saying "are you KIDEEEEN me!?" *credits*

Archived