💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift fan who jumped on stage appears in court, could face jail time

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I don't see anything wrong with this at all... Someone was actually injured because of him, & in general stuff like this is pretty scary. I hate when fans jump on stage (except in cases where they're brought on by the artist). I'm sure we don't need a reminder of people who have been threatened/killed by (clearly unstable) fans... So it's not funny or cute or exciting.

Enjoying a show from the audience without jumping on stage is not that hard of a concept, and everyone stays safe.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

"TAYLOR SWIFT..........'s management has brought a person to COURT because of an injury to a security guard"

OMG SHE IS SO GREEDY HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN LIKE HER. SHE REPULSES ME. 

Y'all must only be reading the keywords and not the whole story to be this ignorant!! :-) 

are u trying to say that her management are the ones controlling everything? I'm sure she could have said no to her team :hehe: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

I post enough about Taylor to show that I don't think she's genuine, but this is definitely a situation where she shouldn't be looked at negatively at all. 

This dude interrupted the show, probably freaked Taylor out, and injured someone. We're not talking a bruise on the arm that'll go away in a couple days, we're talking actual broken parts. 

If you're going to hate on Taylor, leave it for the things that are actually worth criticizing. 

gagaohlala

What, Taylor really sue this poor soul? :udidnt:

Why tho? It is like much expected in a concert and 

pretty sure meant no harm but a bit emotional seeing their idol in person.

They might just got carried away. C;mon.

Neither does Yonce, she got it. Queen. :gaycat:

Wow Beyonce is really nice ! Even Gaga isn't that cool ... *remembering that moment during The Monster Ball Bad Romance*

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

LaMaisonGaga

"Taylor Swift will sue you" has become the new "Taylor Swift is going to write a song about you"

lamaisongaga.com

Woolfsmck

Mostly Gaga should rent out Peter to Taylor so he can throw these kind of people to the ground and trample them.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

JeffSwift

are u trying to say that her management are the ones controlling everything? I'm sure she could have said no to her team :hehe: 

No i'm saying that people only read the keywords of an article before opening their big mouths. IE, the article is about a SECURITY guard taking action because he was injured. But on here it's translated into TAYLOR SWIFT SUES FAN GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY 

Archived