Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift fan who jumped on stage appears in court, could face jail time

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

A Taylor Swift fan is facing multiple charges after he allegedly jumped a fence and rushed on stage during the pop star's San Diego concert. 

“When asked why he went on stage, he said, ‘I love that girl,’ referring to Ms. Swift,” said Deputy District Attorney Jessica Coto in court.

Christian Ewing, 26, appeared in a San Diego court Wednesday, pleading not guilty to two felony charges, a misdemeanor and a municipal code violation. Those charges could land him behind bars for almost five years combined if convicted.

Read morehttp://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Taylor-Swift-Fan-Who-Allegedly-Jumped-Fence-Rushed-on-Stage-Appears-in-Court-324011821.html#ixzz3koxTfSbK 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how much Taylor spends with lawyers per month

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

inuborg

Gaga would never!

*insert clip of monster jumping on stage during Bad Romance @ the Monster Ball* 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Blue Jeans

My dislike for Taylor grows a bit everytime i read some bullsh*t like this

75gysre.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

retroglamx

Well, for starters, he shouldn't have sneaked from the security if they had already warned her. You're paying to see her perform, not to ruin the show for other people. Besides, what if the person jumping is not a fan but someone who is actually trying to hurt her.

I don't particularly believe he deserves 5 years in jail but he should be fined.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

gagaisitalian

Y'all he actually injured a security guard and had another warrant out for his arrest + has had multiple d--g and assault charges.

Watch the video and read the article before you blame Taylor. This is a court situation now and clearly this is a man who has caused a lot of trouble in the past. 

crisTEAne

what if a fan throws a present at her? would she/her management also sue that fan? :wtf: 

Gaga would never!

*insert clip of monster jumping on stage during Bad Romance @ the Monster Ball* 

this.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived