Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Iggy Azalea to release buzz track "Zillion" with video soon

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Iggy confirmed she decided to release track from her updoming album to give fans clue what her new album will sound like. Song is just buzz track and won't get commercial release.

JusKeepBreathin

I am interested in hearing what it sounds like. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Will it be in English? :miley: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

JusKeepBreathin

ya ok iggy

She's good...but you realize she is a privileged white girl. Look up who her father is. Everything people supposedly hate about Iggy is what this girl is. I don't know how she is going to have a career in rap. At least Iggy moved here at 16 on her own and lived in Miami. This girl lived in a mansion and is an heiress to a fortune. I think she is talented but the cultural appropriation thing is gonna get her unless people are over it by now. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

mucinex

She's good...but you realize she is a privileged white girl. Look up who her father is. Everything people supposedly hate about Iggy is what this girl is. I don't know how she is going to have a career in rap. At least Iggy moved here at 16 on her own and lived in Miami. This girl lived in a mansion and is an heiress to a fortune. I think she is talented but the cultural appropriation thing is gonna get her unless people are over it by now. 

everyone has their own struggles and though Iggy's may be 'worse', it's not a competition, Brooke has struggled with her s-xuality and d--gs and being bis-xual may be the cause of bullying and death, suicide, etc. not to mention d--gs. so i think calling people 'privileged' doesn't make sense because we don't know their life story, and some people milk their struggles more than others, so we may never even hear of some people's struggles, they just don't speak about it, y'know? people are more privileged than others when they are born and a child but things change, people change, at least she's using her privilege for LGBT rights(not saying iggy isn't, but don't judge Brooke just by her father and wealth)

JusKeepBreathin

everyone has their own struggles and though Iggy's may be 'worse', it's not a competition, Brooke has struggled with her s-xuality and d--gs and being bis-xual may be the cause of bullying and death, suicide, etc. not to mention d--gs. so i think calling people 'privileged' doesn't make sense because we don't know their life story, and some people milk their struggles more than others, so we may never even hear of some people's struggles, they just don't speak about it, y'know? people are more privileged than others when they are born and a child but things change, people change, at least she's using her privilege for LGBT rights(not saying iggy isn't, but don't judge Brooke just by her father and wealth)

I'm not judging her. I love Opulence. I've been listening to it for a while now. I'm just saying it's a hard time for white girls to break into rap and mentioning what the response from the GP might be. I like Brooke. I can't wait to hear her full album.

mucinex

I'm not judging her. I love Opulence. I've been listening to it for a while now. I'm just saying it's a hard time for white girls to break into rap and mentioning what the response from the GP might be. I like Brooke. I can't wait to hear her full album.

i can't wait either :party: i used to spend a lot of my time hating on igloo and still reblog the funny insults on Tumblr but she deserves a break :green: she's been through some overly critical moments for her to be this early in her career, the media tried to destroy her career as soon as they accepted her and that's unfortunate :shrug: poor gal

Paper Gangsta

"Buzz track" means they won't say it's a single because they will know it will flop ? :hor: 

No as I said she doesnt plan to release it commercially. She is just giving it to fans to give them clue about sound of new album. It's sth like Looking Ass, Stache, CLLG. Just track for fans with exception it will be on album. Cause unlike other female rappers Iggy genuinely cares for her fans, and since they are confused about what direction she is taking she is giving them a taste of it.

Haroon

Not sure whether to be excited or not because I was really pumped for the Britney collab but really not into Pretty Girls at the end of the day :sweat: But some of her The New Classic stuff has stuck with me so I have hope :pray: 

elijahfan

Um you know you don't necessarily need to be poor to have issues, right? This isn't a competition.

Music isn't always coming with a footnote explaining how much the artist has suffered in the past. At the end of the day, what remains is the music. And when it comes to Brooke, the music is really good.

Archived