Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Music Execs hints R8 to be released this fall

Higher

Featured Posts

Rihanna may be keeping mum regarding the news of her eighth studio album, but the songstress is finally opening up about the highly anticipated project during a promotional event for her new fragrance, RiRi by Rihanna.

NY Daily News reports that during the event, Rihanna gushes over the tenth anniversary of her first album, Music of the Sun, while dishing on her plans to celebrate the milestone later this year. 

“Definitely a very big deal for me. You know, I can’t believe it’s 10 years already, but we definitely have to celebrate this year,” Rihanna revealed during an interview on Monday.

Get them coins ready! 

Read more: http://www.inquisitr.com/2385285/rihanna-gushes-over-r8-music-exec-hints-at-fall-release-for-diamonds-singers-new-album/

Ygs5mgw.jpg

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Katsuki Bakugo

is it bad I have a seperate savings account for my favs music releases...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

The Professor

is it bad I have a seperate savings account for my favs music releases...

No. Its bad that rihanna counts as one of your favs

Katsuki Bakugo

Its worse that rihanna counts as one of your favs

Oh honey- don't even. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

chrismugler

:lolly:YAAAAAAS CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN 2 R8. (I hope some songs are not in this album *cough cough* AO:koons:)

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

:lolly:YAAAAAAS CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN 2 R8. (I hope some songs are not in this album *cough cough* AO:koons:)

Or at least at least a shorter version. :deadbanana: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived