Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

God knows how much I need a video for Religion. :cryga:

It's the worst song on the album imo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

i somehow dont think freak would sit well with the GP as a single on account of how badly its mixed especially the second verse and the bridge is like weird idk + that "stranger than a stranger" line is just ridiculous 

but i think religion art deco and the blackest day are all VERY single worthy 

yeah even salvatore , tbd is too long tho

retroglamx

I was smoking weed last night and God Knows I Tried came on. The bridge was such a religious experience. I was baptized by Lana.

It's the worst song on the album imo

i somehow dont think freak would sit well with the GP as a single on account of how badly its mixed especially the second verse and the bridge is like weird idk + that "stranger than a stranger" line is just ridiculous 

791XOIn.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Lona Delery

I love listening to Honeymoon from start to end :pray: It just flows so well

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Creyk

Make sure to add this song to your collection in case you haven't already. She covered the old classic song "Smile" while she was interviewed for a french radio station, and then someone put lovely orchestral music over it. I listened to it so much, it's very cute & calm

Desperado

Make sure to add this song to your collection in case you haven't already. She covered the old classic song "Smile" while she was interviewed for a french radio station, and then someone put lovely orchestral music over it. I listened to it so much, it's very cute & calm

Well the instrumentation is too slow for the pace she's singing it x.x 

Desperado

How is it going in the charts?

Bad, but it's not really a surprise, there were a lot of releases after it so it got overshadowed by drake first then fetty. Plus she isnt promoting so no one knows she has an album out apart from her fans lol 

arthurhmangum

:yes::giveup:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

arthurhmangum

yeah even salvatore , tbd is too long tho

Who really cares if its successful :shrug:

I just want to be slayed by mvs and live performances :lolly:

Swan Heart

The Godly Salvatore, still destroying me with every listen... :pray:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Cody Draco

Is there a non-fanmade version of this?

arthurhmangum

The 2nd half of the album is starting to slay me more than the 1st half. :teehee:

Anyone else? :gayhat:

Archived