💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

EW on the set with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'Next Gaga and Bomer rev up to shoot their respective killing scenes. Bomer, the weaponized black glove on his hand and only a sock covering his junk, goes first, with co-creator and director Ryan Murphy calling out commands like “Stab! Feed!” Gaga sits behind the monitors and watches like a superfan. “Yaasssss, queeeeen! Work that glove,” she yells at the end of a take. Murphy comes back and imitates the superstar’s enthusiastic chant. Laughing, Gaga exclaims, “I’m gonna wet my merkin!” In between scenes, the six-time Grammy winner entertains with stories about everything from her love of the Real Housewivesfranchise (she watches all of them) to her celebrity pals (she’s currently babysitting Cher’s horse). [...]

Soon enough it’s Gaga’s turn for bloodshed in the bedroom, which Travolta stays to watch. The camera is positioned on the bed from the perspective of Gaga’s victim. Murphy says, “Action!” and the star, clad in those bedazzled pasties and a matching necklace, goes positively gonzo. She writhes around on the bed like a famished animal. “She’s the only actress I think I’ve worked with who wanted to do more explicit stuff than was written,” confides Murphy. “You write a foursome for her and you expect a lot of questions. She never did that. She showed up and she was wearing diamond pasties, a Band-Aid on her hoo-ha, heels, and a black veil that Alexander McQueen made for her on the day before his death. Then the crew gasped in delight and we were off!” Remembers Gaga, “I walked in on my first day and I was like, ‘I am going to give all of myself.’

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/02/ahs-hotel-foursome-lady-gaga-matt-bomer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Why is this thread all f-ed up with all these O's spread over the text/posts? You can't even read the text 

It happens to every thread that Barbados posts in. I have ignored him and now they have disappeared.

@Barbados I think you may have malware. :shrug:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Barbados

It happens to every thread that @barbados posts in. I have ignored him and now they have disappeared.

Um i'm posting in other threads and theyre not coming up so idk what ur talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

VOLANTIS

Why is this thread all f-ed up with all these O's spread over the text/posts? You can't even read the text 

I thought my screen was having a btwball fit. My Hips broke a bit :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

monketsharona

Um i'm posting in other threads and theyre not coming up so idk what ur talking about

Actually he's right, all the zeros come from your post :ohno:

monketsharona

Here's the OP :

'Next Gaga and Bomer rev up to shoot their respective killing scenes. Bomer, the weaponized black glove on his hand and only a sock covering his junk, goes first, with co-creator and director Ryan Murphy calling out commands like “Stab! Feed!” Gaga sits behind the monitors and watches like a superfan. “Yaasssss, queeeeen! Work that glove,” she yells at the end of a take. Murphy comes back and imitates the superstar’s enthusiastic chant. Laughing, Gaga exclaims, “I’m gonna wet my merkin!” In between scenes, the six-time Grammy winner entertains with stories about everything from her love of the Real Housewivesfranchise (she watches all of them) to her celebrity pals (she’s currently babysitting Cher’s horse). [...]

Soon enough it’s Gaga’s turn for bloodshed in the bedroom, which Travolta stays to watch. The camera is positioned on the bed from the perspective of Gaga’s victim. Murphy says, “Action!” and the star, clad in those bedazzled pasties and a matching necklace, goes positively gonzo. She writhes around on the bed like a famished animal. “She’s the only actress I think I’ve worked with who wanted to do more explicit stuff than was written,” confides Murphy. “You write a foursome for her and you expect a lot of questions. She never did that. She showed up and she was wearing diamond pasties, a Band-Aid on her hoo-ha, heels, and a black veil that Alexander McQueen made for her on the day before his death. Then the crew gasped in delight and we were off!” Remembers Gaga, “I walked in on my first day and I was like, ‘I am going to give all of myself.’

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/02/ahs-hotel-foursome-lady-gaga-matt-bomer

RAMROD

Can we switch September with October :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SLAYing

''In between scenes, the six-time Grammy winner entertains with stories about everything from her love of the Real Housewivesfranchise (she watches all of them) to her celebrity pals (she’s currently babysitting Cher’s horse)

Whhhaaaaaatttttttttt da fuk did I just read :what:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Archived