đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Has Gaga's Voice Changed So Much?

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Angel Down

Before Gaga was famous, her voice was so different from what it sounded like in The Fame era, till now. It's like two different persons. It has always made me wonder. 

Listen to this and then...

This...

It doesn't even make sense tbh. Don't tell me it's time that changed her voice. The gap between the first performance and the second one is not that big and even if it was her voice wouldn't have changed that much. She either is the most versatile vocalist in the world or I don't know what :saladga:

Angel Down

Drugs

Actually this is what came in my mind... But it doesn't really sound damaged, it sounds different with more power in it and attractiveness. 

Dramatica

Drugs and cigarettes change voice. But I don't think Gaga's voice has changed that much.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

-With age, the vocal cords and muscles in the larynx wear out.

-Drugs, Alcohol and cigarettes affect your voice.

-She changed technique.

She got replaced by the illuminaughty. The original Gaga died back in TFM era, she was so depressed and she couldn't handle the Lina sacrifice. It's not shocking, because Avril and Paul have been replaced too, that's how the industry works...

Jk. She had a fake accent during TF/TFM days and she changed/expanded her vocal range and explored different techniques that also changed her normal speaking voice :yes:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived