💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

How To Get Away With Murder [Season 2]

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Now that the ep has aired for a couple of days, let's discuss :) ! 

I was so shocked that Bonnie killed Rebeca :udidnt: 

And for Annalise, who attacked her? It isn't Wes i'm sure, but i wonder if it's one of the students or not...

yeah i was too..all this time i thought,it was Frank ...

although i'm sure Annalise won't die,this show is nothing without her.i hope that it was wes who attacked her..it'll complicate things more :stalkga: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i was too..all this time i thought,it was Frank ...

although i'm sure Annalise won't die,this show is nothing without her.i hope that it was wes who attacked her..it'll complicate things more :stalkga: 

But if you think about it, Anna's course is a year long and the first season was half of the year. 

It could be a 2 season show. 

Why can't it be Bonnie who gets shot :cry: 

And I think its a little too obvious for it to be Wes 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

yASSsss

But if you think about it, Anna's course is a year long and the first season was half of the year. 

It could be a 2 season show. 

Why can't it be Bonnie who gets shot :cry: 

And I think its a little too obvious for it to be Wes 

i didn't know this..i want 2-3 more seasons.. :cry:

yeah,Bonnie is a complete b---h :miley: ..what if she's the one who shot Annalise :air:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

i didn't know this..i want 2-3 more seasons.. :cry:

yeah,Bonnie is a complete b---h :miley: ..what if she's the one who shot Annalise :air:

:udidnt: 

I mean they're all cunning ****s, except for maybe Wes, but Bonnie always rubbed me the wrong way 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

That ending was everything! Shonda knows what she is doing. :applause:

i think she's not even writing the show tho, could that be true? like she pitched the idea but its a guy that comes with the storylines, or maybe im wrong?

i think she's not even writing the show tho, could that be true? like she pitched the idea but its a guy that comes with the storylines, or maybe im wrong?

Yeah, I think you are right but I see him as a student of Shonda. :)

Versace

This Episode was epic , this show is literally running with it's title , it's more like how to get away with murders and yes it maybe confusing at times but I FREAKIN LOVE IT. I feel this show could keep getting bigger , i see it being able to pull of 4 seasons, if they have something to tell after a 4th season do a 5th and end it there. But most successful shows should have content for 4 seasons especially that this show is a 15 episode show and not a 20-25 show. So i don't think 30 episode does it justice i'm sure the characters and the plot need more to develop fully.

I think this season will be all about who is eggs and how to solve those adopted siblings case. I think someone will try to avenge Rebecca which makes sense as she was truly innocent, most likely it's the eggs guy. 

Jesse Pinkman

I'm gonna rewatch ep. 2. It was very intense. Annalise is such a complicated character.

It's science, bitch

Riot Poof

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS this show keeps on delivering. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

omggg that ep !

another murder at the end :giveup: 

i love Connor and Oliver so much!

And is Eggs the guy talking to Michaela????

Archived