Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Preview for next week:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JanPianoMusic

Dammit this show is confusing AF! I don't like that we're going to get constant, long flashbacks again like last season. 

That nightclub scene with Annalise drinking with her students and dancing with Wes was so hilariously awkward! Am I the only one who assumes Michaela's bag is gone?

I can't stand Connor's horny ass.

You will never please everyone.

Dammit this show is confusing AF! I don't like that we're going to get constant, long flashbacks again like last season. 

That nightclub scene with Annalise drinking with her students and dancing with Wes was so hilariously awkward! Am I the only one who assumes Michaela's bag is gone?

I can't stand Connor's horny ass.

thats actual'y what i love :rip: 

but i feel like this will be maybe less flashback ish. i remember they did that in revenge season 3 and there wasnt flashbacks/flashforwards, the show continued normally till the event happened in the middle of the season

WTF was that ending? 

That can't happen!! The show can't go on without her! 

She wont die, but i really wanna know WHYYYY

yASSsss

luved the season premiere :giveup: .ending was so unexpected....i luv how every episode is full of suspense and mystery.

this show is already in my top 3 :party: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Jack Falahee tho :heat: 

When he was naked in Oliver's apartment i was like can i please have someone like this in my life? :giveup: 

Now that the ep has aired for a couple of days, let's discuss :) ! 

I was so shocked that Bonnie killed Rebeca :udidnt: 

And for Annalise, who attacked her? It isn't Wes i'm sure, but i wonder if it's one of the students or not...

yASSsss

When he was naked in Oliver's apartment i was like can i please have someone like this in my life? :giveup: 

lol,i had the exact same thoughts :sharon: ...hoping for more Connor XXX Oliver action in future eps :hor: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived