💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Hate That Gaga Smokes

Doogi

Featured Posts

I hate it. I just worry about her health and her voice! I feel like she's so much better than that. I don't want it to effect her vocals or her physical health. :giveup: Social smoking is still smoking. I feel as though smoking cigarettes AT ALL is risky even when it's just "social" because nicotine is addicting and Gaga has already struggled with addictions in the past, and before you know it, she could become addicted to smoking, just like anyone that starts out as a "social" smoker.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has autotune to live for :gaga:

jk. but I agree...

I do think she doesn't do it regularly, it's more of a social thing.

00026 † 10000

Katsuki Bakugo

I hate it. I just worry about her health and her voice! I feel like she's so much better than that. They're really bad for you and I don't want it to effect her vocals or her physical health. :giveup: 

the damage is already done... Soon she will be singing like Blondie ...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

AlexanderLevi2

I think it's more of a social thing as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think she would stop cold turkey if it were to hinder her voice.

its a hard addiction to stop! I smoke and have tried to quit multiple times ?

Currently listening to Joanne

She has autotune to live for :gaga:

jk. but I agree...

I do think she doesn't do it regularly, it's more of a social thing.

Social smoking is still smoking. I feel as though smoking cigarettes AT ALL is risky even when it's just "social" because nicotine is addicting and Gaga has already struggled with addictions in the past, and before you know it, she could become addicted to smoking, like anyone that starts out as "social" smokers

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I fear for her voice as well. I don't want her to be one of those 'past legends' that are remembered for their remarkable talent in the past but can no longer sing because of vocal damage :giveup: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

We don't know how much she smokes anymore but at least she's not doing coke like she was before/during (?) TF era. It is bad for your voice but many of the greatest singers ever smoked a lot throughout their careers and they sounded fine. She just came off the C2C tour and from what we can see from that her vocals have never been stronger, and she of course has coaches/advisors who look after her voice.

I don't think she smokes as much now as she did circa-2012 but I imagine it's less now.

Sizzily

I hope she cuts back/stops because she can't have The Sound Of Music vocals in a few years if she keeps smoking.

One Banned Boi

GloZell Green

She needs to control herself. I don't want her to ruin her flawless vocals.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

DrewStevens

I worry about her too but it's her life and her choices. 

Also we have this thread every time she posts a photo smoking.

I think it's her life at the end of the day and a thread about how you feel about her choices is a tad pointless :sis:

the damage is already done... Soon she will be singing like Blondie ...

wha? Blondie was a perfect voice.

I think that Gaga can do as she wishes, she is a grown woman and I can't fault her for not being able to control something that I myself also can not.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived