💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could revamp Gaga's shows...

DanielKCarey

Featured Posts

DanielKCarey

Hey everyone, I'm extremely bored and just want to hear what everyone has to say!

If you could revamp all of Gaga's concert tours, what would you keep, change, or create?

- The Fame Ball Tour

- The Monster Ball Tour

- The Born This Way Ball Tour

- artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Keep TF ball... All the minimalistic stage props were just so iconic.

3 Dancers + Backdrop is all I need <3

Her PF triangular shield thingy + the mirror mask, I'm crying right now.

00026 † 10000

Fernster7

- I haven't watched The Fame Ball so idk.

- The Monster Ball is perfect imo.

- I would add interludes to the BTWB, just because I think her visuals for them would've been amazing. 

- I would make the artRave more technological, huge screens and stuff like that, could've been epic.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

TimisaMonster

The Fame Ball was great considering she only had a couple of screens and some outfit/props. However, I would've included Starstruck to the setlist...overall:applause:

The Monster Ball was perfect just the way it was... no complaints about stage, fashion, story...nothing

The Born This Way Ball could've included interludes to better tie the whole "alien escaping" storyline...sometimes it seemed to lose character in that aspect but overall the dancing, the stage, the lights were all amazing!

artRAVE...oh my where do I begin... :saladga:

I would've played the albums songs in FULL and mashed up the hits

I would've given the outfits more pizzazz and made them seem more interesting (Aura/MJH, Gypsy, Swine, GUY/Donatella, DWUW, etc...)

The stage needed to be scrapped...an inflatable bouncy house that was also used as a projection screen for the lights was terrible...it looked REALLY bad and added no...ATMOSPHERE to the show

I would've made some time for fan interaction like she did for past tours...

Also...where's the storyline?

I also wouldn't have had her lip sync practically all the choruses... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ARTPOP, it would not have been an artrave, I would have made it serious deadly pretentious art pop. None of those neon colours and fun costumes. Serious teas~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I've never seen any of her tours (flop fan) except on Youtube, but I'd like a combination of all her tours into one.

I'd love to see a tour with an intro like The Monster Ball, a storyline like the Born This Way Ball, and the energy and lights/vibe of the artRAVE. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Mix The Fame, Monsterball 1.0 and 2.0 and add the Edge of Glory Cliff thingo from American Idol and have the perfect tour. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

The Fame Ball was great considering she only had a couple of screens and some outfit/props. However, I would've included Starstruck to the setlist...overall:applause:

The Monster Ball was perfect just the way it was... no complaints about stage, fashion, story...nothing

The Born This Way Ball could've included interludes to better tie the whole "alien escaping" storyline...sometimes it seemed to lose character in that aspect but overall the dancing, the stage, the lights were all amazing!

artRAVE...oh my where do I begin... :saladga:

I would've played the albums songs in FULL and mashed up the hits

I would've given the outfits more pizzazz and made them seem more interesting (Aura/MJH, Gypsy, Swine, GUY/Donatella, DWUW, etc...)

The stage needed to be scrapped...an inflatable bouncy house that was also used as a projection screen for the lights was terrible...it looked REALLY bad and added no...ATMOSPHERE to the show

I would've made some time for fan interaction like she did for past tours...

Also...where's the storyline?

I also wouldn't have had her lip sync practically all the choruses... :awkney:

She did fan interaction in melbourne for ARTRAVE though? all of Australia I suspect had fan interaction. She even brought fans up on stage during Dope and BTW piano version... 

I feel like we were watching different shows... and a tour doesn't need to have a story...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived