other

Idris Elba 'too street' to play James Bond, writer says

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

As long as he didn't have facial hair, I would love to see him as James bond :flutter:

Mess at this racist b---h tho :rip:

One Banned Boi

Elizabeth

He'd be a very suave James Bond! 

Whilst I don't think the writers comments were intended to be outwardly racist, the use of the word 'street' does give a strong sense of underlying, and even potentially subconscious, racism.

TimisaMonster

idk...not a race thing, but is Idris Elba too old to play James Bond? Idk but James Bond character throughout the decades usually looks like he's pushing 40 :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Elizabeth

idk...not a race thing, but is Idris Elba too old to play James Bond? Idk but James Bond character throughout the decades usually looks like he's pushing 40 :lmao:

Idris Elba is 42, perfect age imo. 

004-Idris-Elba-GQ_16Dec13_b_320x480.jpg

Oh my god, such a trouble making gang banger.

Chris-Brown-01-e1266048995139-550x363.jp

Oh my god, it's almost as if one image of an individual looking sharp doesn't speak to their character in anyway. Imagine that.

Sizzily

Daniel Craig is 47, Idris is 42 :reductive2: Most actors who have played him have been between 39ish or even 50. Roger Moore is the oldest one. He started at 45 and retired at 58.

One Banned Boi

race card race card race card

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

TimisaMonster

Daniel Craig is 47, Idris is 42 :reductive2: Most actors who have played him have been between 39ish or even 50. Roger Moore is the oldest one.

Hmmm...it would be interesting to see ANOTHER spy character similar to James Bond, but Idris CAN'T BE James...he would have to be like 008 or something like that...not 007 cuz then it's a reboot for no reason and too soon after Daniel's long history with the role...

Basically....a spin off film of other agents like James Bond

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jesse Pinkman

Chris-Brown-01-e1266048995139-550x363.jp

Oh my god, it's almost as if one image of an individual looking sharp doesn't speak to their character in anyway. Imagine that.

Right. Because Idris Elba and Chris Brown are so similiar and Chris Brown dresses like that all the time right?. That isn't even anywhere near a recent picture of him either but okay lol

It's science, bitch

ChicaSkas

Bulloney. He could do it so well!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sizzily

Hmmm...it would be interesting to see ANOTHER spy character similar to James Bond, but Idris CAN'T BE James...he would have to be like 008 or something like that...not 007 cuz then it's a reboot for no reason and too soon after Daniel's long history with the role...

Basically....a spin off film of other agents like James Bond

Why couldn't he be James Bond? :green:

One Banned Boi

Archived