Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ashlee Simpson Liquid Icebreakers commercial 2004

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Does anybody remember back in 2004 when they aired ashlee simpson and jessica simpsons liquid ice breaker like a 100 times? :emma: I saw it so many times that I went downstairs to the bodega on my block and bought them and was so blown away when they actually tasted like the way they described it :omg: 

Does anybody remember Ashlee Simpson's song Pieces of Me? I thought it was such a really cool and whimsical song back in 2004. 

SdBmIu3.jpg

TimisaMonster

Yes I remember that commerical and I used to get those as a kid...

VERY refreshing! However, the shell would kinda remain cuz it took longer to dissolve...weird

tTMVCfX.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alien Tulip

Omg I didn't remember this or think I remembered it until I re watched it just now. Do they still sell those?

They sell them in cube shapes now and are more gummy but I prefer the liquid ice breakers because whenever I would chew on them I felt like I was chewing on Ashlee simpsons crystal ice blue eyes. 

I don't quite recall this particular moment, maybe I was too young.

rihanna.jpg

That looks delish though, do they still exist?

00026 † 10000

Alien Tulip

The commercial is referencing this embarrassing moment of hers:

I remember that show aww jessica and nick were so cute, they were like britney and justin but less attractive. 

Jesse Pinkman

The only recollection of Ashlee I have is her 2004 album, her reality show, her SNL moment, nosejob, and marriage/divorce to Pete Wentz. :emma: 

Oh and her infamous hot makeover. :legend: And of course her rrelatn to Jessica Simpson.

Ugh I'm too addicted to pop culture. :sweat: 

It's science, bitch

Archived